Chapter 6

It was at least five minutes left before the history class could start. Hippo started to get bored with his friends, so he decided to ask something to clarify doubts.

   "Hey, what happened at the end of the episode when SpongeBob sold chocolate bars?" Hippo asked while looking at his nails.

   "I think they had dinner with two ladies," Orville said in front of them.

   "Two ladies? Then I'm selling chocolate bars tomorrow."

   "Dude, I mean two old ladies. Would you like to be changing their bed pans? Or have an hot oats meal for dinner and ending up popping out bunions?

   "Orville, that's gross!" Frog exclaimed next to him. "How do you know all that stuff?"

   "I have to take care of my grandma when I'm home; she's 85 years old."

   "You should go out with her, I bet with that wrinkled body she doesn't get any man to be horny anymore," Hippo said.

   "Dude! I don't wanna have sex with my grandma."

   "Just imagine if she thinks his trunk is his little friend—big friend." Frog started to poke softly Orville's trunk.

   "I wouldn't mind if I had it this long," Orville said as he grabbed his trunk with both hands.

   "What if that were his tongue, you could do the 69 with no effort with the girl you want to," Hippo said.

   Orville rolled his eyes and giggled.

   "I wouldn't do it, I don't like none of these girls."

   "So you'd do it with a boy?" Frog asked quickly.

   "No, you dumb. I wish that elephant-shaped animatronic could see and understand the importance of the justice in our school, how important is for us to take care of each other. That chick is out there, I know it."

   "You should get him two grannies like SpongeBob's," Frog whispered to Hippo. He just winked.

   While they were listening to Orville dreaming awake about his perfect girl, the classroom was filling up by the rest of the students of the group; there was still a table to be occupied by somebody: Chica's table. Springtrap and his friends walked in with the same loud noise they are used to do, noise mostly made by Springtrap.

   "Will they never shut up?" Frog asked softly.

   "I don't mind, haven't you heard the shit they talk about?" Hippo asked to Frog.

   "Well I just heard carrots prevent cancer."

   "And also if you put lettuce over your tacos you turn them into healthy food, can you believe it?"

   "Animatronics like them are everywhere, we better get used to it, we'll be a whole year together." Orville turned back to a little book he was reading.

   While Frog and Hippo were looking sideways at Springtrap and his friends, they could see a purple wet guy walking in, it was Bonnie. He was walking quickly and sat on the table next to Hippo's. Hippo looked back at Frog to confirm that she also saw him wet. Frog shrugged and then turned his sight at Bonnie. Hippo turned around and poked softly his shoulder.

   "Hey, buddy," Hippo said with his hand on his shoulder, "are you ok?"

   "Yeah," he hoarsely repiled, "it's ok."

   Bonnie kept with his back at him, so Hippo decided to sit down next to him.

   "Why are you all soaked?"