Chapter 3

Bonnie had been taken to a room into the management school building to be studied with more details, not only with his information written down. In that room was a wolf-shaped animatronic, almost the same looking of the doorman of his building, but this worker had black fur, dressed up with a tux and a red tie.

   "Come in, Bonnie," the wolf said after he finished dealing with somebody else.

   Bonnie got up from the narrow waiting room-three chairs together in a long hallway-and stepped on the doorway.

   "May I?" Bonnie asked.

   "Sure, please." The wolf insisted again.

   While Bonnie was sitting in front of the desk, the wolf was checking out one more time the papers his secretary had given to him.

   "You are... 16-year-old Bonnie. Rabbit-shaped purple animatronic. You concluded successfully the tenth grade with an A average, nice work huh." The wolf collected the information in his academy record.

   "Thanks," Bonnie said with a wide smile.

   The wolf kept studying the papers before he could start asking Bonnie about himself personally.

   "Alright, Bonnie, I've checked your papers and I think you have the perfect profile of a brilliant student," the wolf said as he set the papers over the desk. "But now I would like to know more about you. Why don't you start by telling me a little bit about you?"

   The wolf put both of his hand over the desk, willing to get his whole attention to the speech Bonnie were about to say, although Bonnie had nothing in mind to tell, he did not even expect himself talking in person before a worker to get to be in. Bonnie's heart started to beat faster than it usually does.

   "Well-he looked off from the wolf-I'm not that kind of animatronic who speaks a lot in public; my old school helped me a lot to get rid of that fear, but I still got it with me. Although I feel really shy sometimes, I always try to help out my friends and classmates when I know they need to be helped-"

   "Do you know how's that? Solidarity," the wolf interrupted him.

   "Uh-huh." Bonnie nodded.

   Bonnie started to feel calmer, things were going as normal as if some relative were asking him how he is like.

   "My parents wanted me to be studying in this school, but, after I talked with some ex-student, it was now more thrilling for me to get started here," Bonnie said as he started to look more convinced with his own words.

   "In Dolphin's heart we will be sure you can get any recourse you'll need to help to form yourself as an animatronic."

   As soon as Bonnie was willing to keep going with his speech, a secretary had stepped on the doorway with a chicken-shaped yellow animatronic.

   "Excuse me, here is Chica."

   The animatronic who was with the secretary was called Chica. She has FunTime Chica's name, Bonnie thought after he heard the secretary. She had her backpack and a notebook in her left arm, but she did not care she was taken to see a worker in the administration building.

   "What is it now?" the wolf asked kind of annoyed.

   "She says she saw the guys that were making a wedgie to that little guy," the secretary said.

   "Who did it, Chica?"

   Chica hesitated before she could reply to the questions.

   "It was Springtrap's gang; he and his friends were watching when he made it to him."