♡~EPILOGUE~♡

9 months later..

Rosé's POV

I called Jimin and he answered.

"Hey babe!" He greeted.

"When will you go homeee???" I asked with an aegyo voice and he chuckled.

"Im already driving! Dont worry! Im already in the village." Jimin said happily and I smiled.

"Ya- oww.." I groaned when a sharp pain hit my stomach.

"Babe? Are you ok?!" Jimin asked worriedly..

"O-ow.. J-jimin.. It hurts.." I groaned and sat on the floor and Ket my tears flow since it hurts so much.

??? POV

"I'll be there! I'll call Jennie! She is near you anyways." Jimin inmediately hand up and dialed Jennie.

"Hey?" Jennie Greeted.

"GO TO ROSÉ!! SHE GROANED IN PAIN! IM ALMOST HOME! PLEASE GOT TO HER!!" Jimin said

"On it!" Jennie said and hang up the call.

"Babe! Rosé is in pain! Lets go!" Jennie said and left. Taehyung came with her. Rosé and Jennie's house are just behind each other. Soon, They arrived. They opened the door and saw Rosé on the floor with liquid..

"OMG.. YOUR WATER BROKE!!" Jennie said and went near her..

"It.. hurts.." Rosé cried out soon, Jimin came and saw her.. he immediately went to Rosé and carried her. The others followed.

"Call the others! We'll go to the hospital!" Jimin said and Taennie nodded. They called everyone and Jimin placed Rosé in the car. He started to drive quickly. Soon, He arrived at the Hospital and told one of the guards that His fiancé is about to give birth. They Helped Rosé and they put her in the delivery room. Jimin Worriedly waited Outside. After awhile, Everyone came.

"Where is Rosé?!" Nayeon panted.

"She is in the delivery room.." Jimin said and they all sat down wxcept for Jimin who is walking around

"Dont worry, she'll be fine" jin comforted Jimin and Jimin nodded silently.

Later..

"Jimin hyung,You're making me dizzy..." JK complained then, The door opened making Jimin run to the doctor.

"Doc! How is she and the baby?!" Jimin asked and everyone stand up.

"The twin and the mom are fine. The mom is just resting. The baby was treated well and its healthy. You may visit her but please dont wake her up." The doctor explained and everyone calmed down. The door opened again revealing 2 nurses with babies each. They went in a room

"They will do stuff with The babies oh and Congratulations." The doctor said and left. Jimin immediately went To rosé who is still asleep. Everyone followed.

"Be quiet everyone." Jin whispered.

Later..

Soon, Rosé woke up.

"Babe!" Jimin called out and everyone went to her.

"Jimin.." Rosé said

"Are you ok??" He asked and rosé nodded.

"Im scared to give birth now.." Lisa said

"Oh well,You have to Overcome it.. you would do it anytime soon." JM teased making everyone except Lisa chuckle. Lisa blushed and looked away.

1 year later..

Everyone has lived their life happily. Jirosé had a twin, Jinsoo has a baby girl, Liskook has 2 kids. 1 boy and 1 girl, Moseok has 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 Girl, Namhyo has 2 Kids. Both Girl, YoonYeong has 3 kid. 2 boys and 1 girl too and Taennie has 2 Kids. 1 girl and 1 boy but Jennie is pregnant with a Baby boy.

THE STORY HAS ENDED.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALL GAVE THIS BOOK!! SEE YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT BOOK!!