Part 13= ⚠Jimin..⚠

"Tae!"

______________________________________

??? POV

Jennie woke up and saw hereself with tears and sweating. She sat up and the door opened.

"Yea?? Are you-" Tae was about ask but he cuts himself when He saw Jennie with tears and sweat. He closed the door and went Near Jennie.

"Are you ok?? What happened??" Tar asked as he wipes Jennie's tears but Jennie hugged him.

"Jennie???" Taehyung called out but Jennie didnt respond and just continued to hug Taehyung. Tae was speechless and frozen for a while but soon, He hugged him back and lightly pat her back repeatedly to make her calm down.

"Why are you crying hm??" Taehtung asked

"I had a.. Nightmare.." jennie answered but Jennie dont want to explain everything since its about him and Her.

"Oh ok.. I wont Ask what it is but please calm down.. Its over.. that wont happen.." Tae said

Jennie's POV

When he said that wont happen I.. got scared or more like worried.. what if Tae was wrong and it happen in real life.. I would try not to make it happen.

Rosé's POV

Ugh.. My Head hurts so much and Jimin is buying the medicines right now. I am only wearing his sweater and since Jimin is taller than me his sweater is up to the middle Of my thighs and I didnt wear any pants 9nly underwear.

Later..

Jimin came back with Water and A pill. He made me eat it and drink the water. Omce I was drinking, I saw him looking at me head to toe.. Oh no.. I forgot that I didnt wear any pants..
Oops..

Jimin's POV

I looked at her head to toe and I noticed she isnt wearing any pants. Soon, she finished drinking.

"Put on pants babe.. I will be going somewhere.. Dont worry I wont take long." I said and she nodded. I kissed her on the forehead and left the house. Im on my way To the Pharmacy to buy.. birth control.. (ehem.. you know what will happen HEH :3 )

The next day..

??? POV

They decided To go somewhere and they are now on the car. The ones on the very back are Jirosé and liskook. Jimin took off his sweater that is tied around his waist and put it on Rosé's Thighs and since it is long It is also in his laps. Rosé is wearing this

Rosé Smiled at him and then looked away