Part 22= ....

"Its the best for us Jungkook."
______________________________________

??? POV

JK was frozen when she said that.. He was confused and Lisa stand up, gets her phone and left the room leaving JK dumbfounded again.

"What does she mean??" He asked himself.

Jhope's POV

Me and Momo are hanging out right now and Let me be honest.. I.. Enjoyed it!..

"Here are your orders maam and sir." The waiter said and gave us our order.

"Thank you!!" Momo said as she prepares her chopsticks and I drank water

"You guys are a cute couple!!" The waiter said and left. I choked on my water And Momo dropped her chopsticks.

"What??" I asked

"Pfft.. Why will I be with ya?? Ehehe.. Nope not in my list." Momo said

"Do you think you are also in my list?? Psh.. Nope!" I said and we honestly dont Take it seriously so we giggled but kinda I.. Felt.. Pain deep inside?? I dont know why? Boy.. Is something wrong with me??

Later..

"Aghhh.. Im full!!" I said, Leaned on the back of the seat and Held my tummy.

"I need drinks." Momo said and it made me shook.. This girl.. is still not full??

"What?.." I asked

"Drinks!!" She said

"Are you still not full?!" I asked her

"I am full but I need drinks." She said and made an UwU face

"Where do you put the food you ate??" I asked her and she gave me an- I-hate-you face.

"I'll pay." She said and I immediately sat up properly.

"Ok pay for mine too." I said and she deep sighed but nodded afterwards. I payed the bill and we left. She wanted a milk tea so she bought one.

 She wanted a milk tea so she bought one