Part 4= Fake boyfriend..

"y-you dont k-know me???" Jimin asked

______________________________________

??? POV

"U-uhm.." Rosé was about to speak But Lisa came.

"Oh! Uhm.. Rosé.. You can hang out with the girls over there. Let me help you.." Lisa said and Rosé nodded. She assisted her to The girls then she went back to Jimin.

"Why... Why does she not know me??" Jimin asked

"Oppa.. She got amnesia.." lisa explained.

"What?!" Jimin said

"We will explain everything to you later.. Just act like you are Her girlfriend ok?" Lisa said. Jimin hesitated but he nodded.

"Lets go." Lisa said and Jimin followed her. They went to Rosé and the other girls.

"Rosé! Your boyfie is here!!" Lisa teased and the other girls teased too making Jimin kinda red.

"Where?? Where?? I cant see him!!" Rosé asked and everyone except Jirose Just chuckled

"This guy!!" Momo said and Pointed towards Jimin making Rosé widened her eyes.

"Oh.. so thats why You were asking why I didnt know you.. Anyways! Lets have fun!!" Rosé said then, went to Jimin,Held his hand and She dragged him to skate. The others just smiled.

"Where is rosé??" Jisoo asked

"With her Boyfie." Lisa said and pointed towards them and Jisoo looked at them and just nodded while smiling.

"Let me be honest here.. they are suited for each others but.. things... happened.." jihyo said and the others nodded in agreement.

Jimin's POV

I felt happy again.. when.. Rosé was with me.. Why was I feeling this? All i know is I dont like her anymore.. But i like her only as a friend!

"Heyyyyyyy aree yoou okayy??" She asked while doing Aegyo making me Chuckle and pinch her cheeks

"Youre so cuttteee!!" I said and let go fo her cheeks.

"Oww! That hurtss!!" Rosé complained

"Well.. Thats what you get for being cute!" I said And She just pouted.

"Can we eat?? Im hungry!" Rosé asked and I smiled

"Ok princess lets go!!" I said and I held her hand and We skate Away. We take off our Skate shoes and change into our shoes. We left our skate shoes on my bag and left

"Were you my first boyfriend??" She asked out of the blue while we were walking and I just chuckled.

"I think so.." I answered

"Oh.. Ok!!!" She said

"Where do you want to eat??" I asked

"Hm.. KFC??" Rosé asked and I nodded and smiled then we made our way to KFC. Then, I suddenly noticed her Skirt is too short. Its far away from her knee!! Ugh!

"Yah! Babe! Your Skirt is too short!" I said and Rosé looked at me and smirked

"Nope I wont cover up!" She Said making me frown. Wow.. our friends are really good in teaching Rosé.

"Yah! Cover it!!" I said

"Nope." She stubbornly Teased making me glare at her and she just looks away innocently.

"Aish.." i said as I take off my  sweater. Its a good thing that i wore shirt Underneathm i gave her my sweater.

"Wear it missy." I said and She gets it and wore it. She hesitated at first but I glared at her so she Did what I told her.

"Yah! Its too big!!" Rosé complained.

"Thats good. Lets go!" I said and grabbed her hand and ran. I can hear her giggles and chuckles.. it made me smile..

Jin's POV

"Ugh where are they?!" I asked

"Well I think they are bonding." Taehyung said

"Well they shouldve told us" Jennie said as she face palmed herself.

"Yah! Where are you guys!?" Suga asked and everyone looked at him. It turned out he was calling Jimin.

Silence..

"Ugh!" Suga said as He closes his Phone and put it back to his Pocket.

"What happened??" Nayeon asked.

"I asked him where he was and he said Secret and hanged up." Suga explained and everyone including me just deep sighed.

"Couples these days.." I complained

Rosé's POV

I am really happy that I have him. No wonder I fell inlove with him..

"Why are you smiling??" Jimin asked while smiling and then, He sat on his chair. He just returned after using the bathroom.

"Nothing!!" I said and smiled.

"Aish.. youre really cute!" Jimin said making me chuckle.

"Here are your orders." The waiter said and gave us our Food with the tray and guess what? He winked at me. I noticed that Jimin saw it and he is mad now.. The waiter left and I can see Jimin's eyes Are Following him. He was about to stand up but I stopped him..

"Baby, Its okay!!" I said and he calmed down. And I just smiled at him. Then, I ate my chicken. I looked at him and he is drinking water. I can see him gulp which is.. kinda.. Hot-

"Babe.." Jimin called out.

"U-uh ne?" I responded he went closer to me and leaned to my ear.

"Stop staring at me.. I might not control myself.." Jimin whispered and went back to eating. I gulped and decided to eat again and he just chuckled while I turn into a tomato.

"Where will you be living??" I asked

"I dont know?? Maybe at my house?" Jimin answer making me nod my head

Later..

??? POV

They went back to the skating area and saw everyone glaring at them

"You shouldve Told us where you guys are going!!"

"We waited for you for a long time!!"

"CAN WE GO HOME NOW?!!"

"Finally you guys are here!"

"Ok Ok! We are sorry!!" Jimin apologized and Rosé just bowed. Everyond rolled their eyes playfully.

"Lets go home and Jimin you are living with us at Rosé's House." Jisoo said. (Yes they all live at Rosé's House now. They just share rooms and others at the living room)  and by that word Rosé smiled. Then, they all grab their bags and valuebles and left.

At the house..

"i'll go change." Rosé said and went to her room.

"Ok look, jimin. We will explain everything." Jin said

"Rosé has amnesia.. So we need your help to gain it back.. so please.. Pretend as her boyfriend.." Jisoo explained.. Jimin nodded in agreement.

"You sleep at Rosé's Room. Go!" Jhope said and Jimin nodded and went To rosé's room.