Part 6

BOOM BITCHES TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS PRAISE ME CAUSE THIS IS NOT EASY I MAKE SURE EACH CHAPTER IS AT LEAST 1000 WORDS MINIMUM SO HAVE FUN READING.

y/n pov

i wake up with a splitting head ache and i see that i am in my bed oh well lets see i went to school and i met ban and merlin then escanor oh wait i realize what happened  i was about to kill escanor and jack must of stopped me feeling how much power i was letting out now i feel like an idiot.

*MEAGALOVANIA PLAY FOR A SEC THEN STOPS*

oh some one is here and yes my doorbell is megalovania deal with it i get up and go to the door and open it and i see merlin escanor ban diane gowther king and meliodas as well as elizabeth which i ignore and hawk i simply and confused.

y/n: why are you all here?

ban: i just wanted to see ya.

merlin: questions.

escanor: following merlin.

diane/gowther/meliodas/hawk: curious.

elizabeth: following sir meliodas.

y/n: i see i guess i can answer questions.

ban: hey image you got any booze.

y/n: yeah i do i have a map of the house if you get lost i am debating on maids right now but i dont know.

meliodas: well when you get em i hope you will let me see em.

y/n: meliodas if i were not having a splitting headache right now i would have already destroyed one of your hearts but right now i dont really give a fuck come on in.

they all walk in diane is in her giant form i look at her.

y/n: i can make you permanently normal size but you can keep your powers and strength instead of constantly having to take pills.

diane and merlin as well as everyone else looks at me.

y/n: what? i can do it.

diane looks at merlin who nods her head then looks at meliodas who also nods his head albeit hesitantly she go to me and i tell her to just sit down or lay down or what ever is the most comfortable and go to sleep she does so and goes to sleep i simply snap my fingers and her body starts to shrink i do it again and her clothes shrink with her and she in now human size i tap her head to wake her up and she looks around and notices something is different she goes to a mirror and see she is normal size she starts tearing up and tackle hugs me i simply dont even move an inch and just pat her head while she cries tears of happiness and i smirk not madly but sweetly.

(never did understand tears of happiness maybe cause i dont and/or cant oh well like i was at my sisters wedding a week or two ago and i saw others crying while i was sitting there not really giving a damn i mean im happy for her but i really dont cry all that much weird)

(y/n: WILL YOU SHUT UP!?)

(nah im good)

after a while she calms down and i turn to the others and i see them shocked except ban who is not here and is prob getting wasted with all the ale i have most likely anyway.

y/n: so what are your questions?

meliodas: how strong are you?

y/n: you know the god?

they all nod.

y/n: i could kill him with a flick of my wrist easily and not even break a sweat.

they all give me the "really" look i just sigh im used to this.

merlin: what was that different side of you?

y/n: was wondering when we were going to get to that that my friend in my inner warrior is what i like to call it but what it is is all my bloodlust and want to fight someone strong what you all felt earlier when i was about to kill escanor was just 1% of my power also meliodas can you come here real quick.

meliodas walks over to me slowly and i put my hand on his head.

y/n: there you go no curse and since the curse works for elizabeth as well i relieved hers as well so now meliodas tell her everything you want to tell her.

meliodas: elizabeth please come with me.

i see them walk away and i fixed that.

y/n: merlin.

merlin: yeah?

y/n: how would you feel if i told i have a library here with books from other worlds.

i see she is shocked and i think i see a bit of drool now all i can think of is that woman drooling over a tablet cause of the knowledge in it god why am i thinking this.

merlin: where.

i hand her a map but i stop her real quick.

y/n: i need your help with something by the way.

merlin turns around: what is it?

y/n: there is a weapon i want to find but all i have is that it was previously recorded to be here any way you could help?

merlin: yeah i could use a spell to track it any idea what it is?

y/n: yeah the grim reapers scythe.

she looks at me shocked.

merlin: you mean THE GRIM REAPER scythe that one?

i nod and i see her smirk.

merlin: sure but i have a question why not just make it?

y/n: hey even gods like adventure and like doing things themselves instead of just snapping our fingers and making it.

merlin: you get more interesting by the second image.

y/n: oh yeah by the way only call me y/n when others are around i will tell the others this and you can call me image or y/n when were alone.

merlin nods and teleports to the room.

y/n: 3.........2............1

merlin faintly: oh..........my...........GOD!

y/n: and boom goes the dynamite anyway escanor gowther any questions.

gowther: can you give me a heart?

y/n: i could but wont.

gowther: why is that?

y/n: cause gowther the reason you dont have a heart is because you broke your own commandment and that is law by nature and im sorry but i cant go against nature nor can i do it cause this is your punishment and yours alone i will not aliviate it but i will give you understanding of what others feel.

i snap my fingers and fill his mind with the knowledge.

escanor: you did something to me when we were fight what was that.

y/n: oh that i just broke the little curse you have well i would prefer to say altered it not only will you be powerful in daytime but you will no longer be a weakling at nighttime.

escanor: thank you so very much.

y/n: no prob now what time is it *checks watch* oh shoot i have to go meet some one and do something.

i then teleport to where i am supposed to meet isa and i see her there i walk to her and she notcies me and blushes like crazy i just look at her seriously.

y/n: isa do you know of the supernatural?

isa: yeah kinda devils and angels right?

y/n: correct now what do you know about god and godessess?

isa: a little but i know what they are why?

y/n: not many humans know this isa but i am going to trust you i am a god the god of imagination to be precise.