part 3

so i am back my peeps and i am officially announcing something I AM CURRENTLY ASKING FOR A CO WRITER AND/OR A PROOF READER FOR PUNCTUATION AND ALL THAT ALL I ASK IS THAT WE MESSAGE THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE DISCORD OR INSTAGRAM OF SNAP CHAT OR SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES THE OTHER REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU WILL BE BRUTALLY HONEST I HATE PPL SUGAR COATING STUFF SO PLEASE DONT ANYWAY ON TO THE STORY AND I AM ADDING IN MY WAIFU SO BE PREPARED!

y/n pov

clock: shijma no soko kara mezameru sono hashiratachi toki wo koe

i then wake up quickly and my upper body shoots up.

y/n: Shinku no chishio ga tachiagaru yuuki wo hikiawaseru

i then push my alarm and get up and go to do a morning routine and just go to work on my portal and i am nearly done about 80% done i should get it done by tonight and i will bring in one of my waifus anyway i then go and get dressed and make my breakfast and ate it i then when to go to school with my earphones in listening to a god tier anime op.

i then am about to start singing to it but i then realize i am at school and groan i just go into class and i see isa again i feel a magical power that feels like fallen angels.

y/n thoughts: looks like the cannon is about to start.

i then go to my seat i feel like i am being watched and i see a bird that is red and yellow i just smile and for shits and giggles i wave at it and it seems shocked and flys away.

y/n thoughts: oh riser you should never spy on a god cause angering one is cause for war hmm i wonder how odin is doing i heard he was in this world i should visit him today after class the teacher then comes in and starts the lesson.

[time skip "puny reader"]

school has ended and i am walking home finally deciding to visit odin he is a good friend but as i am walking i feel watched and so i stop.

y/n: i know your following me and you suck at it to so show yourself fallen angel.

i then notice she thinks im bluffing.

y/n: if you dont come out by the count of three i am going to force you out.

again she thinks im bluffing so i let about 0.00000000000000000001% of my power out making her feel weak and she comes out and tries to stab me with a light spear i just smirk seeing her and it seems she is dressed like a thot so i reel my hand back and bitch slap her.

y/n: BEGONE THOT!!!

i then giggle and teleport to odin where i see him drinking on his throne as usual.

y/n: yo odin how ya been man.

odin eyes widen and he turns to me and has the biggest smile ever.

odin: ah image its been far to long i am doing good what about yourself old friend?

i smile as well.

y/n: been okay met rias i put her in her place a fallen angel dressed like a thot tried to kill me so i just bitch slapped her but hey i got a castle and i get to meet a old friend hows asgard been doing.

odin: its been going great man i just cant believe your here come on let us drink for old times sake.

i then smile and agree and start drinking with him.

[timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n drinking with chibi odin]

i am currently at home exhausted and a little hung over i just snap my fingers and i am better.

y/n: man i forgot how much odin can drink damn.

i then go back to work on the portal and i finish it i then turn it on and a girl comes out and its my waifu.

MIZORE "SNOW PRINCESS/QUEEN AND BEST GIRL" SHIRAYUKI

i swipe the letters away and look at mizore i see she has a bunch of cuts and bruises i pick her up and bring her to the infirmary in the castle and patch her up i then finish and decide to leave the room and check on her in the morning when she is awake i then go to bed and sleep.

[timeskip to the morning due to a demon getting hunted and exorcised]

mizore pov

i wake up i and expect to be dead but i feel fine i try to get up but i am still in pain i look around and she i am in a large room that looks like the nurse room in yokai academy but i dont think im there cause i dont feel and monster energy i then get up and walk around and realize this place is huge it is most definitely not yokai academy i then go downstairs but i trip and fall but as i am about to fall a man catches me.

???: woah there that would of hurt you more making me have to patch you up again now come on lets get you back up.

he sounds so nice.

y/n pov

y/n: now lets get you back up there miss you need to rest.

i pick her up bridal style and i see her blush and i just smirk and walk up to the infirmary to let her rest.

y/n: i imagine you have a few questions go ahead i got time.

mizore nods and asks a question i was expecting.

mizore: who are you?

y/n: well that a difficult question but lets just say my name is jason.

mizore: what kind of monster are you?

y/n: im not.

she looks scared.

y/n: im a god.

she then gives me the "really?" look i just simply sigh.

y/n: look its the truth i am the god of imagination my god name is image but i like y/n a bit more dont you?

i smile wide and brightly making her blush.

mizore: o-okay how did i get here?

y/n: simple i made a portal you fell through as soon as i activated it and i just decided to patch you up since you seemed injured so basically right now your in a different world.

she then gives me the look again i just simply sigh again.

y/n: anyway i got to get ready for school you should to i was able to enroll you and i even got your uniform perks of being a god now come on lets go.

mizore: mizore.

y/n: hm?

mizore: my name is mizore.

y/n: okay mizore i already knew that tho i also know your a snow fairy.

i then go to get dressed.