part 1

y/n pov

i was sitting in my little spot of my world when i got bored so i decided to go to the dxd world for a bit but as a human student to screw with the devils and even do it in there own area so i just teleported to a random forest in kuoh japan and simply with a wave of my hand all the trees were gone and i simply decided to have a little fun and just make my house like a game what was it called oh right minecraft so i just started making it like the by bringing up an invetory and grabbed my materials and after 10 days  i finally made the house but at first it looked like this.

i was happy with this and so with a wave of my hand its became normal looking a true castle i was happy i just simply let my imagination run wild and i made this so i was happy from what i remember i believe i have around 10,000 rooms each with a ...

i was happy with this and so with a wave of my hand its became normal looking a true castle i was happy i just simply let my imagination run wild and i made this so i was happy from what i remember i believe i have around 10,000 rooms each with a bathroom 20 ballroms 5 kitchens 50 library's each with different books from different worlds a theater a pool area a game area a dungeon in case i need to interrogate ppl a firing range a gym/training room a garden a animal area incase i ever get familiars a portal room which right now is a work in progress and i still have about 100,000 rooms empty hey reader yes im self aware let me know what else i should put and put your imagination to the test so think of anything i will add it no matter how crazy also author kun said he was putting in a oc or two so make any ocs you want and let him know

y/n: whew wow thats a lot of work done now onto the timeline i believe that issei and gasper are both female in this cool so now i just need to attend school i guess i should sign up.

i wave my hand and i am enrolled yep its that easy for me and so i conclude today is a day to rest but before i go to bed i should probably put a barrier here and so i do and it makes it to where no magic can get in or out without my permission and it also makes this house invisible so it just looks like a forest in this area to them i bet rias and sona are wondering where that magic energy came from hmm i think ill wait for them they should be here in a few minutes.

timeskip brought to you by chibi neo eating a tub of ice cream with chibi asia.

i see rias and sona appear out of the forest i simply bring my magic power to that of a human so they think im only a normal human just to screw with them and they walk in and i decide to test them so i make it look like im on the brink of death as they walk over they see me and look at me but just look and walk away ignoring me so when i see that they are far enough away i get back up and dust myself off my clothes clean themselves i just simpy look to where they went and shook my head dissapointed.

y/n: wow they would of had my trust but as the other gods when it comes to wrath we are brutal anyway they failed the test so ima go to bed now.

time skip brought to you by chibi dio and chibi jotaro fighting and still y/n pov

i woke up and saw that i was up early so i just do some walking around the neighbor hood and i saw a restraunt and i decided to have some fun i simply made the restaurant yukihiras restaurant  i just simply smile and walk away of course by changing that i changed a lot of other things as well but meh this aint my first time readers anyway where to next ah yes i need to go to school soon hmm *checks watch and its 7:00 am* i still have a hour but i dont want to wait so ill just speed up time annnnnnnnnnd done now its 8:00 and i have to get to school so i walk to the school and i see that the bulding is pretty big but not as big as my current house anyway i walk in the uniform and i start to hear some kids talking the girls responses were positive the guys were not.

random girl 1: oh my god he is so hot.

random girl 2: i wonder if he has anyone.

random guy 1: son of a bitch not another kiba.

random guy 2: we already had issues before but he just walked in and he stole all the girls!

i just simply smile and look at the girls and wink i see them blush like crazy and i could of sworn the guys could of killed me if look could kill i just simply look at the guys and smile but this smile held a different meaning they were immediately got scared and started back off i just continued walking and i made it to the student council room i think this will be fun i just knock and hear someone walking up and open the door and i see tsubaki and she leads me in and i look and see sona sitting there i just give a genuine smile when she saw me she was shocked hmm i wonder what shes thinking i think ima read her mind.

sonas thoughts: how is he alive i could of swore we saw him in the forest dead i need to tell rias quickly.

i just smiled and looked around and my eyes fell upon a chess board and i point at it.

y/n: you play?

she looked at where i was pointing and she smiled i bet she is gonna make a bet and say that if she wins i must answer all her questions hmmm nice try but i dont want that to happen i want to reveal myself at a later date.

sona: yeah i am curious tho on who you are so how about this if you beat me you can ask me anything and i wont lie but if i win the same request except i ask you deal.

i smile i was dead on.

y/n: sure.

and so we have a game of chess and i move first i take a pawn and move it to make room for my other pieces.

sona: so what is your name?

she moved one of her pieces and i move one of my.

y/n: y/n l/n and yours?

sona: im sona shitori.

she moved another piece as did i i begin to smile cause next move i win.

sona: why did you choose to go to this school?

y/n: i was simply bored and i heard great things about this school.

sona moves her piece and i move my final one.

y/n: checkmate.

i get up and grab my schedule and walk out but before i do i look back.

y/n: oh yeah i get to ask you something dont i well let me ask you this what do you think of gods from mythology i did some research and found a god named image do you know anything about him.

she freezes up i swear i saw fear in her eyes so i just shrug it off.

y/n: guess you dont oh well i was just curious is all.

i then walk out and go to my class i look up and see its class 2-B i smile and i walk to the door and knock on it i hear the teacher come up and she opens it.

teacher: new student i presume?

i nod and she simply say to wait here and so i do and i hear she tell me to come in all the girls were squealing and all the guys were glaring i just simply step up.

y/n: hey im y/n l/n i am originally from america but recently came here and i hope you all treat me well i like reading writing being creative and i especially love imagnation however i hate bullies those who try to destroy others dreams and hopes and i 100% hate people who are arrogant anyway any questions.

a girl put up her hand i can tell its isa.

isa: um do you have a girl friend?

i simply smile at her and she blushes.

y/n: nope right now im single.

teacher: ok you can sit next to isa.

isa raises her hand and i walk over and sit in the empty desk beside her i simply get out a book from my library and start reading.

time skip to the end of the day brought to you by chibi y/n and chibi goku having a scream off

i walk to my house and go back to bed and all i think is "what a crazy day today was"

and i fall aslees