Part 2

y/n pov

i hear my alarm go off and i realize i have to go to school again today so i just get up and yawn shower get in clothes i dont mind getting dirty i go to the portal room and do some more work on the portal if you all want to know what it is then simply wait till author kun brings it up i get about 20% done on it and if you all are wondering why i dont just use my god powers to make it hey i even like doing things normally anyway time to get to school i change clothes and get into my school uniform and i go to school i see a red head there and she walk up to me must be rias.

rias: hey are you the new transfer student?

i just nod.

rias: ok well i was wondering if you could come and look at my club before school completely starts?

i think for a second and i just simply agree and we walk there i see that the building looks really run down and almost destroyed but as soon as i walk in it looks brand new i just shrug already knowing this stuff and we keep walking till we reach the club room i go to the couch and sit down.

y/n: so tell me what does a member of the gremory household want with a human?

she looks stunned and i feel kiba about to attack but i just block his sword by using one of my weapons.

y/n: wow okay rude anyway if you just want to fight ill happily ablige but just know im not a normal human i am stronger than all of you combined.

author: wow escanor much?

"shut it"

author: nope.

kiba tries to attack me again but i dodge this time and use requip which i stole from fairy tail and switched murasame to yamato and used judgment slash on kiba sending him back with a bunch of cuts.

y/n: just to let you know if i had used murasame and cut you you would be dead well if that is all i will be leaving.

rias: wait just one question were you in a forest on the brink of death?

y/n: yep i was testing you all if you had passed i would of joined your peerage without hesitation but you failed and now i can no longer trust you or sona sitri.

rias looks shocked and i can see some regret on her face right now.

rias: wait you said that if you had used the first sword you brought out you would killed kiba explain.

y/n: simple murasame puts in a deadly poison able to kill anything with just a simple cut killing the person i cut but i used yamato to avoid that.

rias again looks shocked i notice no one else around but i also decide to change something.

y/n: oh yeah and rias i know what your planning with isa attack me again and i will make sure you never get her as a piece and by that *releases a tiny bit of my killing intent which made rias sweat a lot out of fear* i will kill her and make sure nothing is left to make her a piece got it rias?

rias just slowly nods still scared but i retract my killing intent and she takes a few breathes and simply grabs kiba and teleports away i just go out the building and walk to school.

[timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n meeting chibi big red]

school had ended and i decided to do some stuff but then i remeber that yumma should appear soon i walk to the bridge where it is supposed to be and see yumma aka raynare asking isa on a date i just simply shrug and walk i decide to go over to the yukihira diner and eat and sure enough i see soma yukihira and his dad i walk in to get something to eat and i ask them for them to surprise me and i see the dad start cooking while the son gives him the stuff for prepping and when they are done they put the food in front of me and it looks delicious.

i then grab the chopsticks and take a bite of it and my shirt literally blew off and i just created a new one and put it on.

y/n: that was DELICOUS great job you two i think ill come here every day its so good i cant wait to try your other stuff.

i then finish the food and was about to take out my wallet but then soma put his hands up.

soma: no need man it was our honor the first meal is always free but i do hope you come here every day right dad?

joichiro: correct soma we look forward and i cant wait to make you happy again oh and since your gonna be here everyday could you come here tomorrow after your school lets up and you can judge us on a cooking competition?

y/n: sure why not in fact i bet i could beat you old man *smirks*

joichiro: *smirks* is that a challenge little boy?

y/n: you bet your ass it is but not a food war just a challenge between fellow chefs.

joichiro seems shocked when i mentioned a food war but he smirks know what that means.

joichiro: we shall see when you come over me and soma will have a food battle and you will judge but after that me and you will have one and soma will judge deal?

y/n: *smirks and stretches out hand* deal.

we then shook and i left feeling happy and i decide to add someone else from an anime soon but not yet and i go home and work on my portal machine i am about 40% done now i then call it a day and go to bed.