part 4

i am walking to the infirmary and i am honestly wondering what i should do with her hmmmm should i let her keep her powers or take them away and make her completely human or hmmmmmm wait i know i then summon a bracelet out of thin air with a enchantment on it since snow fairies always have cold air around them that would raise a few flags so this bracelet will make it to where that wont be a issue i then realize im right in front of the door i knock on it to make sure she i dressed.

mizore: come in.

i walk in and see her in the school uniform and i am shocked she looks stunning i have been around since the beginning of time but seeing a woman so beautiful for the first time stunned me.

y/n: in all my years of living i have never seen a woman so beautiful in my life.

i then see a red tint on her cheecks and i realize what that means on the outside i am completely calm but on the inside i am having a cookie party with ruby and i am loving it i then snap out of it.

y/n: anyway mizore i have something for you.

i hand her the bracelet.

i see she is shocked and confused

y/n: i know snow fairies have the problem controlling there powers this bracelet will seal them but if you ever want to use them just take it off and also i thought it would look cute on you. *wink*

i see her face get even more red and i just giggle and ask her to put it on she does i am glad and i sense her power is sealed into the bracelet making the snowflakes on it blue i just smile brightly and close my eyes.

(imagine it as you also you get a cookie if you guess the anime)

i see her blush some more and i just giggle a little more she notices this time and pouts cutely.

(imagine it as mizore again guess the anime you get a cookie and not just any cookie a infinite cookie you take a bite it grows back)

i then tell her that we need to go or she will be late she nods understanding with the lolipop in her mouth and i just walk with her behind me we eventually reach kuho academy and i am not even fazed same with mizore we walk in and i see rias looking at me with a look of curiosity.

RG: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS THE SCHOOL GOD!

i giggle considering they are so close yet so far i then start to walk to class but then i hear something someone said that ticked me off.

RD: hey look at that hottie i would want her in my bed.

i then release a dark aura around me and look at him with a look that will most likely haunt him forever it may look like a smile but it is a twisted smile and i move so quickly it looked like i appeared in front of him i then do something no one would expect they would probably think i was going to warn him nope i punched him in the jaw breaking it.

y/n: say that about her again and i will make some of the executions in the past look childish do you understand?

RD: yes sir!

he then got up and ran i simply calm down and walk with mizore the guys looked scared but the girls looked turned on.

all girls: KYAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS THE SCHOOL DEVIL!

i am just dumbfounded but i ignore it and walk to the class with mizore i knock on the door and tell him that mizore is the new student he understands and says to go to my seat i then hear a pst behind me i look and see isa.

y/n: hey isa how ya been?

isa: could be better.

y/n: hey isa i want to tell you something after school okay?

isa: sure ill wait for ya.

i then hear the teacher and i did not realize it but i think i love this specific world more cause i just realized who the teacher is and boy am i happy.

mr. ban: alright kids we got a new student now please behave yourselves.

i then smile i will be having a talk right now i then stop time for every one but me and him.

y/n: so your undead ban huh?

i see he looks shocked and tries to attack me i just simply dodge.

ban: how do you know hat name?

y/n: hmm i could answer that but i will just say this i can bring elaine back.

i see him shocked but then pissed and he keeps trying to attack me but i keep easily dodging.

ban: HOW DO YOU KNOW HER NAME!?

y/n: simple im a god.

he then stops and stares at me with a "really" look i just sigh and snap my fingers and elaine is next to him alive and well and is also unfrozen ban sees her and hugs her.

ban: thank you so much i believe you now.

y/n: coolio by the way know if the others are here as well?

ban: you mean the other sins yeah there here in fact who do you think teaches pe for the guys and pe for the girls.

y/n: diane and escanor?

ban: bingo but i still dont fully trust you and if you are a god i want you to cut off your own head.

i take out a sword and cut it off and put it back on the wound heals and there is no mark.

y/n: there you go.

i am then put inside a cube and i realize who it is.

y/n: hello merlin.

merlin: so you made time stop huh and you brought back someone who was long dead not only that but make it to where she looks like she never died?

y/n: yep thats me name image god of imagination but call me y/n l/n or sweetie if you prefer. *winks*

i see her unfazed.

y/n: eh worth a try anyway i got a proposition for you merlin.

merlin: oh and that is?

y/n: i bet your curious about me and want to study me so i will let you do so all i ask is that you tell the others about me and tell them to not tell anyone or i will kill them easily.

merlin has a look in her eyes saying she want to know everything about me and i just smirk.

merlin: deal.