He nodded and then sat down on the corner of my bed. "Want to like wear my shirt or something?" He offered.

I shook my head and sat on the bed, besides him. Someone knocked on our door
Silently.

"It's open." I called out. Johnny stepped inside and smiled.

"Yu Yan said you and Zuley are allowed to use the traditional clothes she has in the room at the end of the hall." He left the door open as he walked away.

"Ah thanks." I nodded and got to my feet. Renjun followed me towards the end of the hall.

I opened the door to a large room with traditional style clothes like, yukatas in a way.
I smiled as I reached for a dark green one. "This is so pretty."

He smiled and nodded as he touched it. "It's soft too. I think you'd look really bad in it." He teased.

I punched him and grabbed it. "I'm going to wear this tomorrow." I kept glancing when I saw a short white one. One I could use to sleep.

I grabbed it and quickly grabbed Renjun's hand. "Let's go I finally found something I can wear to sleep."

"Okay." We walked back to the room, I left him outside while I changed. I quickly wrapped it around my waist. I opened the door and to my surprise, our other roommates still weren't waiting outside.

He stepped in, and looked all over me. "It doesn't look bad, it actually looks.." his voice trailed off and he shrugged.

"Looks what?" I asked feeling self conscious as I laid down on the bed and wrapped myself in blankets.

"Nothing." He sat down besides me and placed his hand on my head.

"You're acting too nice. I'm worried." I said as I snuggled my face into the pillow

"So I cant be nice to my girlfriend??? What?"

I giggled as he leaned down and kissed me. "I asked Zuley to bring dinner. So for now let's just cuddle."

"Renjun wants to cuddle. Oh heck he's lost it. His brain is gone. Who is you??"

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug. "Shut up y/n."

"No! You're not Renjun!" I teased as he placed his fingers on my waist and lightly tickled it making me jump. I yelped in some alien language, making him laugh.

"Stop it Y/n!" He giggled and I had to admit. His giggle was the world. I smiled knowing, this time he wasn't drunk. It was an honest laugh.

I leaned forward and snuggled into his neck. He giggled even more. "Oh my god is y/n being cute? Ewwww." He teased me even more as he hugged me tighter.

/// n's view:

Yuta and Zuley were sitting outside of In-n-out.
She was sitting on his knee, while he listened to  the order Taeyong was asking for.

He nodded along and wrote on a page on her thigh with a pen. "Yeah we'll bring those back after eating."

"What do you want to eat Zuley?"

"Fries."

A voice from the other side of the phone answered back to her. "So you're going to eat fries, for the whole dinner?"

"Shut up Yang Yang, for now."

"He hung up." Yuta said as he sat up straight and pat her head. "Lets get those fries."

She nodded and waited for him while he walked in to order like half Of the worlds population in burgers.

She quietly listened to music
With his earphones on.

He came back and pulled out one of the earphones.

"This is a good song." He said as he placed the fries in front of her.

"Mhm. I know."

He grabbed her hand and placed a ring made out of fries he had made while walking back.
"Sorry it isn't a diamond but, for now."

She giggled and posed it to him. "Fries are way better than diamonds."

He smiled and nodded. "Now that's something we can agree on."