Love

Izuku moaned a needy mewl into the kiss, jade eyes shut as he let himself succumb to the mans' power over him, his body absolutely craving everything the Alpha had to offer. He tangled his scarred fingers through his spikey, blonde hair, groaning softly as the Alpha groped them with a large hand, squeezing and massaging the skin eagerly. "A-alpha...." Izuku breathed, face flushed as the male attacked his lips, forcing his tongue down the Omega's throat as he kissed him. "P-please..." Izuku whined softly, eyes half-lidded, his mind hazy as the heat started to cloud all sense of judgment. Katsuki stared at the boy with love filled eyes, crimson orbs raking over his body. His slick was soaking the bed, the smell strong in the air as he inhaled, a loud snarl striking through the comfortable silence. He grabbed the greenette's wrists, pushing him onto his back and climbing over his body, straddling his hips as he ran his tongue over his fully elongated fangs, every inch of his body itching to claim him. The freckled male moaned, panting heavily as he stared up at the man with glossy eyes.

"Izuku, baby..." The Alpha growled out, squeezing his wrists and burying his nose in his neck, breathing in the delicious scent of cinnamon and sugar. It was comforting, in a sense, it reminded him that he'd always have the little Omega to come back to. His mouth salivated as he licked a stripe up his neck, lapping at his scent glands desperately. "So perfect..." He muttered, releasing his hands to run them over his clothed body, gently lifting his shirt up over his belly. Katsuki grabbed his hips, leaving several kisses to his tummy, eyes closed as he kissed at the pale flesh. He loved doing this, imagining his lover pregnant with his pups, waddling around with his tummy all big and round. Carefully, he pulled Izuku's shirt off, fingers coming up to play with the pink little buds on his chest. Izuku mewled, bucking his hips up slightly as he leaned his head back, eyes fluttering shut as the man latched his mouth onto one of the nubs, sucking harshly. The freckled boy tugged at his blonde locks, small cock pressing against the drenched confines of his jeans painfully, his legs wrapping around the King's waist so that his large bulge would press directly against his twitching hole, making high pitched keens as he rubbed against it delectably.

"A-alpha, please!" The tiny Omega shrieked, gasping as the man unlatched from his nipple, only to move to the other to give it the same harsh treatment. "T-take me.... Katsuki, please... It hurts.... " He whispered, his eyes teary as he stared up at the ceiling, stomach cramping painfully, his head pounding with an excruciating headache. Katsuki pulled up from his chest, watching as his mate-to-be writhed in pain from not getting the release he tremendously needed. "N-ne-need you so bad, Katsuki... I-it hurts, alpha... please help me..." He whined, whimpering as his stomach ached more, it felt as if someone was tying his guts in knots, a punishment of sorts, it seemed.

"Hold on, baby... M'gonna help you.. " The blonde spoke softly, sitting up to throw his cloak to the floor, hands reaching down to fumble with his pants buttons, staring down at the frail boy with hunger filled eyes, gleaming with something animalistic, predatory. He was barely holding onto his humanity, about to go feral any second, letting his instincts lead him. He needed to claim, needed to help his Omega.

"N-nest..." Izuku murmured, his words hardly audible. The Alphan King nodded, moving off the Omega and quickly picking him up bridal style, his arm hooked under his legs as he took him across the room, gently lowering him into the plush pile of blankets and cushions. He stood to pull his pants off, tossing them to the far side of the nest, before glancing behind him, grabbing his red cloak and placing it underneath the squirming Omega. The curly haired male eyed his erection, moaning breathlessly as he spread his legs. An invitation. The powerful man growled, the sound reverberating deep within his chest as he crawled over the crying boy, pulling his jeans off and discarding them carelessly, too enthralled with the orange panties that the boy wore, snarling as he inhaled, the sickly sweet scent of slick and heat was heavy in the air, enticing him to move even closer to the quivering male. He slid between his legs easily, holding his thick thighs up to elevate his lower half slightly, nose twitching as he placed his thighs over his shoulders, hands reaching down to carefully slide the boys' panties off, attempting not to rip them. Though, it was tempting to shred them to bits to expose his dripping hole sooner, but he withheld, wanting to see him in them again.