"Okay lets change." He says. The boys each let out a breath of relief before quickly getting dressed.

Mattia's suit:

The boys' suits:

The boys' suits:

"You ready bro?" Robert asks

"You ready bro?" Robert asks. Mattia looks up and sighs.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Brynnlee's outfit:
(Flower Girl)

Brynnlee's outfit:(Flower Girl)

Leo's outfit:
(Ring bearer)

The groomsmen pair up with the bridesmaids and men

Pairs:
1. Kai and Roshaun
2. Ale and Alvaro
3. Robert and Taylor
4. Anthony and Victoria

They all walk in once the music starts, Brynnlee and Leo first, then the pairs, and Mattia walks in last. The music changes...

"Here comes the bride dressed all in light
Radiant and lovely she shines in his sight
Gently she glides graceful as a dove
Meeting her bridegroom her eyes full of love.

Love have they waited long have they planned
Life goes before them opening her hand.

Asking god's blessing as they begin
Life with new meaning, life shared as one
Entering God's union, bowed before His throne
Promise each other to have and to hold."

Y/n walks in, arms linked with her mother. Mattia's eyes fill with tears as his wife walks down the petal-covered isle. She reaches him and he holds out his hand to help her onto the small stage.

"Dearly beloved! We are gathered here to witness the bringing together of Y/n l/n and Mattia Polibio. With God as our witness, you may begin your vows." The preacher says. Y/n lets out a shaky breath.

"Mattia, from the day that I saw you, I knew you were the one. The way your hair fell perfectly around your face, the way your eyes sparkled in the sunlight, everything about you left me in awe. And when you asked me out, I felt the world was finally placed back on it's axis. I spent years praying for a blessing and just when I was about to give up, you came into my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." The girl says, crying. Mattia smiles and squeezes her hands.

"Y/n, when Vic first brought you to the group, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. The way you moved, the shyness in your voice, it was all overwhelming. I spent days thinking about you and praying for a sign that you liked me the way I liked you. I promised you that we would get married and here we are. Standing hand in hand, ready to spend our forever with each other. The last three years were hell without you and it made me realize just how much I need you in my life. I'm ready to sacrifice everything to be your husband and I promise to protect you no matter what." Mattia says. They both stare at each other, smiling and crying.

"Y/n, do you take this man as your husband? In sickness and in health? Forever and always?"

"I do."

"And do you, Mattia, take this woman as your wife? In sickness and in health? Forever and always?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride." Mattia grabs his wife and smashes their lips together. Everyone cheers and they pull away, connecting their foreheads.

"I love you Mattia."

"I love you more y/n."

...........................................................

A/n: they're married now!