A Busy Day

At The Hospital

"Name?" The lady at the front desk says.

"Y/n l/n." I reply.

"And what are you needing help with today miss?" She asks.

"I hurt my arm this morning." I say. She nods, pushing a clipboard filled with papers towards me.

"Alright, just fill these forms out." She says. I nod, taking the forms and sitting down next to Mattia.

"Do you want me to write it since your arm is, y'know, incapacitated." He asks. I laugh and hand him the clipboard.

"Would've never guessed that big boy Mattia knew a big word like 'incapacitated.'" I reply. He rolls his eyes and I tell him what to write before taking the forms back to the front desk.

"How's it feel?" Mattia asks.

"Hurts like a bitch and I can't even feel my hand." I reply.

"Y/n l/n? The doctor is ready to see you." A nurse says, walking into the waiting room. Mattia and I stand up and walk into the room.

"Family only." The nurse says.

"I'm her husband." Mattia replies. The nurse nods and takes me to get my x-rays.

...........................................................

Back At The Apartment

"So what's the consensus?" Robert asks. I point to my new cast.

"I'm stuck in this for the next couple months. Turns out, Tony broke my elbow and wrist with his constant need to harass me." I reply.

"Well, as you can see the only thing left is three boxes and the bag of toys we left out for Brynn yesterday. We figured we'd take the boxes in our cars and help you organize and unpack." Kai says. I nod and we head out to the cars. Roshaun drives mine and Mattia drives his. In my car is Me, Roshaun, Robert, and Alvaro. In Mattia's is Ale, Kai, Brynn, and Mattia.

"Y/n! I heard about what happened this morning, I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Mom says. I hug her and shake my head.

"It's over now. He isn't even allowed in the state of New Jersey anymore. Anyways, we're going to start organizing and unpacking my things. Love you!" I reply. She says it back and we all walk downstairs to see Anthony and his two friends standing in the middle of the large room.

"Hey sis! How's the arm?" Ant asks. I smile.

"Hurts like a bitch, but I'll get over it." I reply, picking up Brynnlee with one arm.

"Glad you're looking on the bright side! Anyways, these are my friends, Josh and Jaden." He says, pointing to his friends.

"Nice to meet you two! I'm y/n. Thanks a lot for helping!" I say.

"Well, we aren't done yet. You still need to unpack and get organized so we're gonna help!" Josh says. I smile and put Brynnlee down.

"Besides, we wanted to meet Ant's niece! She looks so much like you!" Jaden says, picking Brynnlee up. I laugh and nod my head a little.

"Crazy how that works, isn't it? Anyway, let's get started boys. I'll take Brynnlee upstairs to hangout with mom." I say. The boys nod and I head upstairs with Brynn.

"There's my little princess! Grandma's taking you shopping! Let's go!" Mom says, grabbing Brynn.

"Don't spoil her too much! Mattia and the boys do enough of that." I say. She laughs and walks out and I head downstairs.

"Y/n, which room is which?" Ant asks.

"The pink room is Brynnlee's and the white one is mine. I had mom put tape where everything should go after she sent me a rough drawing of the basement's layout. So it shouldn't be too difficult. If you have any questions, I'll be working in the bathroom." I reply. The boys nod and go to their designated rooms. Roshaun, Alvaro, and Robert working on Brynnlee's room. Ant, Josh, and Jaden working on mine. Mattia, Kai, and Ale working on the main room of the basement. I start carrying the bathroom boxes into the bathroom one by one.

"Want some help with that box? You look like you're struggling." Mattia asks. I sigh and look up at him.

"It's fine, the boys need your help more than I do. I'll manage." I reply. Ale looks at me and glares.

"Mattia, help her. We've got this room covered." Ale says. Mattia nods and takes the box from me and walks into the bathroom. We start unpacking things and placing them on the shelves and on the counter.

"Where do you want me to put these?" Mattia asks, holding up two towels, one with my name and one with Brynnlee's name.

"Hang those right there." I reply, pointing to the hanging rack on the wall in between the glass cubicle shower, and the bathtub. He nods, hanging the towels on the rack.

"Looks like that's the last of it." Mattia says, walking out. Just then, Ant walks in holding a picture of me and Tony.

"Who's this?" He asks. I stare at the picture and cringe.

"My ex." I reply, taking the picture out of his hand and taking off the frame. I tear up the photo and flush it down the toilet.

"That bad of a break up?" Ant asks. I shake my head.

"That bad of a relationship." I say.

"What happened?" He asks. I sigh and look down at my wrists, pulling my bracelets up to reveal the scars from the ropes.

"He got mad at me because I wouldn't have sex with him. So he forced me. Turns out, the day I lost my virginity, was the day I lost my ability to be a child." I reply.

"So he's the dad?" He says.

"No, he's the donor. He will never be Brynnlee's father. Ever." I say. Ant nods and gives me a side hug.

"I'll never let him near you, but you need to tell the rest. I can only protect you so much and I don't want you to ever be hurt by him again." Ant says. I sigh and look at him.

"I'm really bad at telling more than one person at a time. I balled my eyes out telling Alvaro and Roshaun." I say. He points out to the group of boys sitting on the couch and chairs, laughing.

"Those boys love you, y/n. I promise that they won't care if you cry. Everyone needs to show that their human every once and awhile. And they'll support and protect you, no matter the situation. I'll be right there to help you, same with Roshaun and Alvaro. Please?" He says. I sigh and nod. He call Roshaun and Alvaro over and they look at us confused.

"What's up?" Alvaro asks.

"I'm gonna tell them." I reply.

"Tell them what, y/n?" Roshaun asks.

"About Tony and what he did. They deserve to know." I say. They both hug me and Mattia notices something is off.

"Aye you good?" Mattia asks, walking over with the rest of the boys. I start to shake.

"I-" I start. Ant grabs my hand and hugs me.

"It's okay, tell them." He says. I look at all the boys and tears start to roll down my face.