Valentine's Day

I wake up and see a text from Mattia.

"Good morning beautiful. Get dressed and wear something nice but casual. Roshaun agreed to watch bug while we spend our Valentine's day together. I hope to end the day off in a hotel room.😏"

I laugh a little and stand up, grabbing an outfit and walking into the bathroom. I shower and get dressed before taking a quick mirror selfie for Instagram.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, roshaun_diah, and 8,673 others

Caption: "If you remember me, then I dont care if everyone else forgets" ❤

roshaun_diah: my bestie rockin her Valentine's day outfit. 💅
  ^Y/n.l/n: yessir💅

Y/nxMattia: the only relationship that matters.
  ^mattiapolibio: period💅

Njboys.xo: the fit goes hard.
  ^Y/n.l/n: tysm! ❤

Load more comments...

I go upstairs and grab a granola bar, sitting on the couch and scrolling through edits while I eat. I hear a knock on the door and get up to answer it.

"Good morning nugget." Mattia says, handing me a bouquet. I smile and walk into the kitchen to grab the empty vase and put the flowers in it.

"Good morning Tia." I reply. He hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek.

"You ready to go?" He asks. I nod, grabbing the bag filled with Mattia's gifts off of the couch. He grabs my hand, taking me to the car.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask. He shakes his head and smirks.

"That's a secret babe. You'll see when we get there." He says. I laugh and he hands me a blindfold.

"Are you going to kill me?" I ask, laughing as I put the blindfold on. He laughs with me and grabs my hand.

"Never." He says. I smile and we sit in the car, enjoying each other's company and singing along with the songs on our playlist.

...........................................................

After driving for about four hours, Mattia finally stops and turns the car off. He gets out and comes around, opening my door. I hear the distinct sound of people walking and cars honking. Mattia tells me to jump on his back, so I do and we walk for thirty minutes. We walk into a building and he puts me down, taking off the blindfold. I see that we are in a small coffee shop and look at Mattia.

"A coffee shop?" I ask. He points to the sign hanging on the wall. "Ladybug's Coffee and Pastries" I smile and give him a quick kiss before sitting down and ordering an Iced Mocha coffee and a piece of red velvet cake.