I stale faced him and kissed my teeth, "Can you watch Mell right quick while I go out to eat with Chey and Allysa ?"

"Yeah, I gotchu."

I got up and hugged him tightly, "Thank you Ike." I laughed.

He started laughing, "Alright Milyn, damn you suffocating me."

"Ooo, Uncle B cursed !" Mell said.

I let go of Brandon and thumped him on his head, "No cursing Brandon."

I got back up and grabbed my phone, purse and keys, "Be good Mell and see you guys later."

"Bye Mommy." Mell said.

I closed and locked the door.

.

.

 "Hey Milyn."

Allysa said as she saw me walk inside. I sat across from her and next to Chey.

"Hi Milyn." Cheyenne smiled.

Hey you two. You guys already ordered ?" 

"Nah, this service fu- messed up." She said. Yep, I notice how you almost slipped that "f" bomb.

"I'm helping her work on her anger issues."

"Sorry for the wait." Our waitress said, pooping her gum like her life depended on it, "Here you guys menus and what y'all want to drink ?" She said, still popping her gum.

We all said sweet tea and she wrote it down walking off flipping her extra long horse hair. A few minutes she came back with our drinks.

"Well than." I laughed, "So how's life for you two ?"

"It's alright, going good so far. I'm just depressed that I won't get to see my baby face everyday." Allysa pouted.

"Why don't you just visit him ?" Cheyenne asked.

"Because I can't stay with him. I have attachment problems." She shrugged.

"How about you Cheyenne ?" I asked.

"Chris is being super overprotective. I'm curious to know why but it took a lot of convincing for me to even leave the house today."

"Maybe because he wasn't really there to witness Shai growing up." I shrugged.

"And you know ... the Katie situation." Allysa said.

Cheyenne and I made that "Bingo" expression. I guess Chris is still scarred from that situation and i'd be too if I was him.

"You're right." I said, "So what are you two getting ?" I asked.

"The stuffed french toast." Allysa said.

"You like all that sweetness ?" Ew.

"Yeah, reminds me of when Lj had -"

"Allysa stop. Don't even finish that sentence." Cheyenne said.

Allysa and I laughed.

"Do you and Chris still have sex ?" She asked, "Even with you being pregnant."

"Ever since the doctor gave him the okay, he's been trying to get me in the mood but I still get freak out and think it's weird."

Allysa laughed, "Why do you think it's weird ?" I asked.

She started to hand signal us to bring it in so she could whisper, "There's a baby there." She whispered.

"Why are we whispering ?" Allysa whispered.

"If you're doctor said it's okay than it's safe but hey, it's your body." I shrugged.

After sometime, our waitress hasn't come yet and I could only control Allysa mouth for so long. I don't even know what I want to eat, she's distracting me so much with making me laugh.

As if on cue I heard the waiter voice, "My apologies for the wait. Your waitress just quit on the last minute. But how may I help you beautiful ladies ? "

I was still looking down on my menu for something to find.

"Fina-fucking-ly." Allysa said, "But i'll be having the Stuffed french toast with eggs and two pieces of bacon."

"May I have the Strawberries & Cream Crepes." I heard Cheyenne say.

"I'll have the Bananas & Cream Belgian Waffle with hash browns on the side please." I finally looked up and handed him my menu.

It was awkward as he stared at me, "Um, my hand is getting tired." I said.

"Oh my fault." He grabbed the menu from my hand, "You're beautiful." He said.

Wow, bold move.

"Thanks." I said.

"Damn, what the hell are we ?" Allysa said.

Cheyenne and I started to laugh, "No, you all are don't get me wrong but Gorgeous caught my eye." He smiled over at me.

I'm not going to lie, he is cute. Nice curls and pearly white teeth complimented with a charming smile. But no, i'll never let someone in again.

"Yep and she's single ready to mingle !" Allysa cheered on.

I kicked her under the table, "Ow, what the hell ?"

"She is on the market." Cheyenne smiled.

"No." I quickly said, "No i'm not."

He walked off laughing to himself.

"Seriously you two ?" I said.

"What, he's cute." Allysa shrugged,

"He is a catch Milyn." Cheyenne said.

"I don't care. That doesn't mean you two can just give me off to any dude with straight ass teeth."

"Come on Milyn, you don't have to be so uptight." Cheyenne said.

"I'm not being uptight." I snapped, "I just don't want to get close to anyone anymore or any time soon."

They looked at each other and shrugged. About fifteen minutes our food came out and we started to dig in. We reminisced, laughed and caught up with each other. It was finally time to for us to separate ways again and we were walking in the parking lot to each other cars.

"Gorgeous !" I heard someone yell.

Ugh, it's him.

"Yo gorgeous !" He yelled again, this time jogging up to us, "You left something."

He handed me this napkin and I grabbed it. When he walked off, I ripped it up.

"Woah, you really need dick in your life." Allysa said.

I rolled my eyes, "I was being serious." I said.

"Just don't freeze yourself Milyn." Cheyenne said, "You don't want your heart to cost you to catch a frost bite."

We said our goodbye's to each other and drove back off to our different houses.

.

.

.

Just a lil' filler.

Something is better than nothing, right ?

Excuse any spelling mistakes or grammar errors.

I promise there will be more next time.

Comment what you guys thinking for me !