Chapter 12

Hello everyone, been a while since I've updated on this story and I apologize. But anyway, here's something for everyone. Thank you so much for being patient with me on my stories. You guys are the best. I hope you enjoy this chapter. If it isn't the best, I apologize, it's been a while since I've posted and that is mostly my fault.

But anyway, hope you enjoy and feel free to review!

Aphrodite Pov

"Aphrodite, you said Percy likes everything blue, right?" Artemis said while I nodded, wrapping up a 'I love you' letter to Percy. You may be wondering why I'm doing this, to put it in simple terms, Valentine's Day is today so you know how that goes. Our head coach decided we should congratulate the high school baseball team for nearly having a undefeated baseball season (if they win this last game which is very likely) so we decided to meet up at my place and make little candy baskets for the boys.

Obviously, Jason and Percy's are the largest. Filled with letters from random cheerleaders, balloons, and candy. So much candy. "Zoe, I don't think we're doing this right." Piper said uncertainly. "Do you have a better idea on how to do it?" "Yeah, let Aphrodite do it. She's the only one who actually knows how to make it." She said, "I don't really know how to make it. My mom is the only person who actually knows how to make it without it exploding." I said as Zoe went to speak only for the cookie mix to explode, making us scream and overall making a huge mess in the kitchen. "We're never going to get this done." Calypso said wiping off cookie mix from her face, "making blue food is hard and the boys baseball practice ends in an hour and a half. By the time their practice is over, we'll only be halfway done, maybe not even halfway." She said as the door opened.

Thinking it was Percy and the boys, I quickly jumped up and ran towards the door, only to run right into my mom and dad. You're probably wondering why Sally is here. She proved her loyalty to my dad, but Percy still doesn't trust her. We're still trying to get some things under control in our family. "Woah!" Dad exclaimed, grabbing my shoulders. "What's got you in a rush?" He said smiling till he frowned as mom asked the question I hoped she wouldn't.

"Why is the cheerleading squad here and why is there cookie mix on the ceiling?" "And why is there cookie mix in your hair?" My dad said while I laughed awkwardly and looked towards everyone else, hoping they'll back me up. Thankfully, Silena came to my rescue. "Sorry for the huge mess we made. Since it's Valentine's Day today, we decided to make the boys little baskets." "As you can tell," Mackenzie said wiping cookie mix of her shirt. "It isn't good very well."

"Okay, that explains why the cheerleading squad's here, but that still doesn't explain why cookie mix is everywhere." My dad said giving me a look. "We're trying to make Percy blue cookies, " Artemis said. "And as you can tell, it isn't going well." Piper said. "Do you need help?" Mom asked, "I could make the cookies and you could make the candy baskets."

Linebreak

"Alright Jason, this is my heater, I dare you to hit it." I heard Percy say as I opened the boys locker room door. "Hurry up Aphrodite," Artemis said. "Someone might see us." She said as I walked inside and saw shoes and clothes scattered everywhere. "Disgusting," Zoe said looking around. "Boys can never stay clean." "No time to complain Zoe," Calypso said walking towards a locker.

"Where's Percy's locker at?" Artemis questioned while I nudged her and pointed to the first locker. "Not that hard." I said sitting down the small basket with the blue cookies and letters while Artemis set a slightly larger basket beside it. "Do you think they'll eat everything before school ends?" "Of course they will Piper," Zoe said. "In two hours?" Calypso said, "we just had lunch not even an hour ago." "Their boys." Zoe said walking out the locker.