Without hesitation I took the iPod out and plugged the earphone in. I put on Shawn Mendes songs since the dumb iPod was malfunctioning and only came up with that playlist.

Getting to an upright position to not hurt my ribs anymore, I closed my eyes and let the 500 worries fade with the darkness.

****

"Helloooooooooo."

"Damn that music's loud I can hear it from here."

"Your stood right next to her dumbass."

"I will backhand you."

"Yeah, I'd love to see you try."

"Partying is the only thing your good at."

"And your only good at being a peacemaker."

"Pull the earphones out."

"Why me?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Your closer."

"Asshole."

I opened my eyes after failing to bite back a laugh to see another, 2, tall men. They both looked almost identical apart from 1 had black hair and blue eyes while the other had dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"And she's awake." Blondie stated proudly.

"Thanks to you." Blue eyes stated, smiling down at me.

"I'm guessing your another 2 brothers." I stated, sitting more upright.

They both nodded and blondie jumped onto the bed, by my feet.

"I'm Wyatt, the best brother, and part of our triplet clan." He smirked.

I nodded and looked up at the other.

"Callan. Unfortunately part of the triplet clan." He said, rolling his eyes at the last part.

I smiled at him and wondered.

"Where's your third addition?"

Wyatt groaned and sat up to face me, "We think of ourselves as the twins, the third installment is frustrating 100% of the time."

I smiled again and swung my legs off the bed to stand up.

"ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" A deep voice shouted from what sounded like the other side of the mansion.

"YESSSSSSS, SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE." Wyatt yelled at the top of his lungs back.

I flinched slightly, at the loudness but hoped they didn't notice. But, my life is my life.

"What's wrong." Callan ask, his face suddenly turning extremely worried.

"...uh. Nothing, I'm just hungry." I replied, hoping he would leave it alone.

He didn't seem very convinced but Wyatt had already slung his arms over our shoulders and was leading us out of my new room.

I took a deep breath, not liking the close contact. I may have been confident every other second or sporting my normal face but I despised having close contact with anyone. After all, the only close contact I ever had was being beaten for no apparent reason.

I swiftly shrugged his arm off and walked a few steps faster. We didn't speak much until they lead me to a large dining room with an even larger kitchen that was the size of my entire house.

All but 3 seats were filled so I followed behind the other two. I was seated next to Wyatt and Zane. Thankfully. From what I gathered so far, Zane was a nice brother, Callan was an extremely nice brother and Wyatt was an annoying/ crazy brother.

At the head of the table sat the most intimidating man I had ever seen in 14 years. His eyes were the darkest shade of blue that even I couldn't look into for long.

I looked down at the plate of food that didn't look any more appealing than the dark eyes still intensely staring at me.

"Victoria."

First time anyone has said my name. Well, my long, name.

I looked back up at the man I had named 'Intimidatingly Emotionless'.

"Its good to see you. I'm Alexi, your eldest brother." He stated, no emotion present as if I was an outsider.

"Do I have to stay here or can I go upstairs. I have more important things to do that sit at this useless fucking dinner." A bitter, angry tone came from directly in front of me.

I snapped my head to the source only to see a man who looked exactly like me, black hair and pale green eyes, but they were filled with nothing but anger.

"See, now you know why we call ourselves the twins." Wyatt whispered into my ear.

How was he the third one? He was nothing like Wyatt and Callan. I wanted to throw a chip at him but one word from Intimidatingly Emotionless stopped me in my movements.

"Damon, you'd do well to remember you are speaking in front of your little sister. I won't tolerate the disrespect from you, or anyone else. Now, introduce yourselves." He spoke in a deadly calm tone. How he said that with the same face and tone, emotionless, I will probably never know.

Damon, I now know, grunted and gave me the angries glare that I couldn't rival on the best of day. I briskly focused on Callan who already seemed fed up with his triplets words.

"Callan. The nicest brother." He stated, smiling. I laughed lightly and focused on the next brother who looked around Alexi's age.

"Reuben."

"The tattooed one." Wyatt whispered to me again. I guess he will narrate.

"Adrian. The mom of the house." The next brother smiled slightly.

"Damon. The one you will leave the fuck alone." Damon stated, in the same angry and bitter tone. Seemingly, his vocabulary didn't expand much.

"Creed."

"The one you won't see unless he's eating." Wyatt told me, grinning at Creed.

He rolled his eyes in response. Guess he wasn't one for talking.

"Zane. The only one with musical talent." He stated, smirking at Damon. Why would he do that? Did he have a death wish?

"Musical talent. I can smash your fucking he-." Damon started but Alexi cut him off again with the raise of a hand. Zane laughed and I realised he must've expected that answer. I would've laughed with him but I didn't want to suffer the wrath of the third triplet.

"Damon, go upstairs."

Damon ripped the chair back hearing Alexi's command and shot me another glare before storming out of the room.

Childish. What did I do though?

So, I was left with 7, either amused or emotionless brothers.

"You'll get used to it." Wyatt chuckled beside me.

I nodded hesitantly and waited for my eldest brother to start speaking again.

"We should eat now." Was the only thing he said before most of the others casually, like nothing had happened minutes before, dug into their food.

I stole a glance at Creed who just shrugged before following suit.

This was definitely going to take some getting used too.

~ ~ ~

Thoughts?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!