"Are you excited to meet the rest of your brothers?" He asked, looking at me through the rearview.

"I guess...are you the oldest?" I replied vaguely.

He scoffed and put more pressure on the gas, "I'm too fun to be the oldest."

My type of person, I thought. He didn't seem all that bad.

"What...can you tell me about the others?" I asked, turning my head to look at the back of his chair.

"Well, we have the triplets that are 4 years older than you."

Triplets. So...18.

I nodded and turned my head back to the window.

"We'll be there in another 10 minutes." He smiled again.

Unfortunately for me, those 10 minutes felt like 5 and before I knew it we were in front of a large mansion. Instantly I knew they were rich, it was in a secluded area which I liked, peaceful.

The car came to a halt when we made it into the driveway and I took my seatbelt off, as Zane did the same.

"Ready to meet your brothers?" He questioned, when we made it to the modern, wide single door.

No. "Sure."

He flung the door open as they would do in an action movie and waltzed in. Holding back a laugh I followed behind him, keeping my natural, emotionless face.

The walls were plain white with multiple pictures decorating them. Smiling, ever so slightly, I looked at how happy they seemed. That warmth left as soon as I realised they could have found me though. Saved me from the bundle of shit I went through.

Sighing, and shaking my head I turned to follow the only brother I had met to a spiral staircase in the middle of the house.

It was sleek and elegant with not one scuff mark on it. That would soon change if they decided to keep me here. If there was one thing I had no control over, it was mess. Making a mess drew me in. But, having to clean it, did not.

He gestured me to follow him so I did, looking up every so often.

"The room orders are quite complicated, seeing as some of your idiotic brothers fought over sizes." He stated, seemingly amused.

I only nodded again in response as he started to point to doors and stated names I didn't remember after a second.

"So, it goes, Alexi, Callan, Adrian, Creed, Me, Wyatt, Reuben, Damon and then you. God forbid you run into Damon in the morning." He sighed, a hint of frustration toward the end.

I guess...Damon...isn't a morning person.

I opened my door when we reached it and was surprisingly surprised. The room had a blue, white and black theme.

"We had it re done a few months ago, you can change anything you dont like." He grinned, as I walked inside.

"It's awesome." Was all that came out of my mouth. I had expected a pink room with an abundance of stuffed animals. I couldn't help but feel a little happy they somehow knew my favourite colour and the room was as if I decorated it myself.

"One of us will bring you down for dinner." He stated, retreating back to the door frame.

I gave him a grateful smile, as I had no reason not to, and he closed the door after giving the room a once over.

Throwing my bag onto the bed I took the painkillers and sleeping pills out. I looked around for a place to put them and decided on under the bed. I slid both bottles under, since the painkillers I took earlier weren't wearing off yet, I decided to leave it till later.