"My little baby, you've gotten so big." The girl says, kissing the boy. He buries his face in her neck and she looks at Brynnlee.

"Brynnlee baby?" She says. Brynn nods, tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry darling. Momma's right here." She says, kneeling down. Brynn runs over to y/n and hugs her.

"Please don't leave again momma! I missed you so much!" She says. Y/n rubs her head and smiles.

"I'm not going anywhere." She says. After a couple of minutes just hugging the kids, she puts them down and looks Mattia. The boy runs over and picks her up, twirling her around.

"I'm so glad to have you back baby." He says. She kisses him and smiles.

"It's good to be back." She says. They stop hugging and her mom and Anthony run up to her.

"Baby! We missed you so much." Her mom says. She hugs them and smiles.

"I missed you too mommy." She says. They hug for a while and then y/n pulls away. Kai and Ale walk up and hug her, each giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't do that ever again. The depression we all went through when you 'died' wasn't even funny." Ale says. The girl laughs and the boys walk away. Alvaro and Vic both walk up, crying. They both hug her without saying a word and then walk to the rest of the group. Robert and Taylor hug her and she smiles.

"How are you?" Taylor asks. Y/n sighs.

"Surprisingly good." She replies. Taylor nods and they both walk away, leaving Roshaun. He stares at her and starts balling.

"Why is it, that you always come back from the dead? Bitch I just stopped crying everyday! Stay dead the fuck?" Roshaun says. Y/n laughs and runs over to him. She hugs him and he hugs back, rocking them back and forth while they hug.

"Momma's little boy turned into Roshaun's little short stack while you were gone." Roshaun says. Y/n laughs and looks at her family and friends.

"Can we go home?" She asks. They all nod and walk out.

At the House

Y/n instantly walks into her room and grabs clean clothes, walking into the bathroom and showering before she changes. She grabs her phone, that Mattia kept paying for, and posts on Instagram.

Your post:

Liked by roshaun_diah, mattiapolibio, and 11,927 others

Caption: I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me! 😗✌

Y/nslefttoe: so... According to my calculations, we lookin at a fuckin zombie...
  ^Y/nxMattia: I agree with the toe...

mattiapolibio: that's my baby.
  ^Jerseyluv224: nah that's Jesus.

tiktokroom: the audacity this woman has to die AND resurrect like she Jesus is immaculate.

roshaun_diah: when she's Jesus 😍
  ^Y/n.Polibio: yessir 😘

Load more comments...

"So, how was death?" Alvaro asks as y/n walks downstairs.

"Tortuous. Those bitches sent me to Hell." Y/n says, causing everyone to laugh. Leo climbs onto her lap and curls up against her chest.

"Still momma's little boy." Mattia says. Y/n smiles and plays with the three year old's dark brown hair, causing him to fall asleep.

"I love you guys so much." She says. They all smile.

"We love you more." They reply.

...........................................................

A/n: the amount of sentimental moments in this chapter is honestly great and all, but when Brynnlee started talking to y/n... Bitch I cried. 😗✌