Everything was normal which made me and chazz frown.

"Bitch watch where you going." The girl with the gay friend said which made me and chazz snap our neck in her direction so fast.

"It's about to go down." Chazz whispered and I busted out laughing causing a couple looks from people.

Somebody's child mugged me and I mugged her back cause FUCK THEM KIDS.

She gave me the finger and I gave it right back. "Nappy headed ass." I mugged.

"I'm telling my brother." The little girl said getting up.

"Chile she don't give not one fuck two fuck three-how old you is?"

"I'm is seven."

"That 'is' in your sentence was unnecessary but anyways she don't give not one fuck two fuck three fuck four fuck five fuck six fuck nor seven fuck so get your brother." Chazz tilted his head and smiled.

"Period." I co-signed and she took off running.

Our attention went back to the two people from the repast.

"I see your still disrespectful." The lady said.

"And I see your husband still fucking my homeboy."

"And I-oop." Chazz sipped from his cup.

Wasn't shit in it.

"You been messing with my boyfriend sister." Some dark skinned girl walked up to me with her finger in my face.

"Aht move back girl." Chazz smacked her hand out my face before I said anything.

"Don't put your hands on me the fuck." She smacked chazz and I stood up and smacked her right back.

"Don't put your hands on my cousin bitch we don't know you like that." I mugged.

She launched at me and I kicked her causing her to fall.

Chazz started dying laughing I'm talking tears in his eyes laughing.

"Karate kicked that bitch." He said still dying laughing.

She stood up and weakly walked to me so I sent a hit so her face.

Before I sent another one some nigga grabbed me and pulled me out the house.

"Woah chill lil mama." He chuckled as i tried to get out his hold.

"Sir unhand me before this entire establishment get shot the fuck up." I calmly said.

"No need for violence." He laughed letting me go.

I looked at him and a mug instantly appeared on my face cause why the hell that bitch even try to fight me in the first place.

"Damn you know me or something? Looking at me like I killed your boyfriend or something." He laughed.

I just wanted to go home or lay up under tutti that bitch just blew me for real.

"You got a car?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Well excuse me most people ask for my number or instagram you wanna know if I got a car, go awf." He mugged and I sighed.

"Can you just drop me off home please."

He nodded his head and walked to what I'm guessing is his car so I just followed.

"Oh shit my disabled cousin." I mumbled once we got in the car.

I pulled my phone out to call him.