Yoosung Kim x Saeran Choi 1

DISCLAIMER: this was made by
https://instagram.com/_t33cup_?igshid=uf43xtwfbkk3

It is a short fluff

It was the afternoon, the sun peeked through the dark curtains of the small apartment. Yoosung slowly woke up, groaning. His violet eyes concentrated on the pretty boy with the white and pink hair, Saeran. Just two days ago they moved in together. Yoosung smiled happily at his sleeping boyfriend. He caressed his hand across the sun-kissed the cheeks of Saeran. Yoosung began to rise up on the bed to stretch his arms and legs. He took a glance at the alarm beside the bed before getting up completely. He walked towards the curtains and opened them slowly. It gradually showered him with warmth and the room lit up. With the sun hitting Saeran, he woke up to see Yoosung's blurry silhouette by the window. The emo guy rose up and rested his chin on his fist with a smirk. Saeran steadily got up from the bed. Yoosung turned around to see his boyfriend walking towards him. 

"Good morning, babe." Yoosung quickly went to hug Saeran.

"Well, aren't you happy?" Saeran laughed and hugged his cute boyfriend. He looked up towards the window and admired the view for no particular reason. 

Yoosung let go and looked up to Saeran with a smile. With a happy voice, he said, "I'll make some omelets for break- er- lunch!" With that, he escaped Saeran's hold and hurried off the kitchen to make mostly burnt omelets. 

END: 206
NOTE: cuties
NOTE FROM AUTHOR: ♡~The end because I suck at writing~☆