Jaehee Kang x Jumin Han 1

DISCLAIMER: this is a short story lemon

As usual, Jaehee got her morning coffee, trudging over to the office.
She entered the elevator, and to her surprise, Jumin stepped inside as well.

"Mr. Han, why are you so late today?" Jaehee asked.

"I'm not telling you." Jumin hummed to himself.

Jaehee recoiled, obviously frightened. Why was he in such a good mood?
Jaehee shrugged it off, walking over to her desk. Before she could, she felt an arm pull her off to the side, into one of the narrow, dark corridors of the office.

"M... Mr. Han?" Jaehee saw the familiar business suit sleeve.

She felt him breathing against her neck. She shivered. It felt ticklish, but somewhat warm and cozy.
All of a sudden, she felt something pressing against her back. she jumped, but Jumin covered her mouth with his hand and dragged her to the meeting room.

Luckily, this meeting room had no windows, and the door was opaque as well. Why would he want to go into a private meeting room?

Jumin stared up at her seductively. She gulped, blushing.
"Suck it, then." He grabbed her hair and pushed her down to his bulging erection.

Jaehee's eyes widened in surprise, but she decided to go with it. She obliged to help with special needs in her contract, anyways.

She unzipped Jumin's pants and palmed at his dick through his boxers. He moaned out, and growled, "Start already. We don't have all day."

She pulled his boxers down to reveal his large dick, standing tall. She was nervous, but she took it in one go. Jumin stifled a moan.
She went under the desk, sucking him off in swift, precise movements. All of a sudden, the door opened.

"Juminnnn?? Where's my Elly??" She heard a familiar voice coming from the doorway, and she widened her eyes in horror. She tried stopping the blowjob, but Jumin gripped onto her hair more tightly.

"Seven, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't come into my office without warning." Jumin started moving Jaehee's head on his own, bobbing her up and down his cock.
"B-But Elly..." Seven pouted, folding his arms.
Jaehee was bewildered. How could Jumin keep his composture?

"Y-You! I know what you were doing to Ell-" Seven's sentence was cut off as Jumin shouted back.
"No. You do not call her Elly, and we were not doing anything!" Jumin started mouth-fucking Jaehee more aggressively.

"O-Okay then... sowwy mistwew Han..." Seven tiptoed out of the meeting room, closing the door behind him. He could swear he saw a skirt of a suit under the desk, but he didn't pay is any mind.

Side note:

Jumin came into Jaehee's mouth

Jumin came into Jaehee's mouth. He pulled her head up so she faced him. She was a mess, cum splattered all over her mouth, her hair a mess, and her glasses lopsided. Jumin loved every single bit of it.

END: 490 words
NOTE: this was fun to watch being made
NOTE FROM AUTHOR:

END: 490 wordsNOTE: this was fun to watch being madeNOTE FROM AUTHOR: