Chapter 6

"Child hood best friend?" Army questions, "Mhm! We were neighbors when I lived in calamari county!" You respond still holding on to the blue squid.

He lets go and introduces himself to army "hello! Nice to meet you! I'm navy! As y/n said we're best friends! And I'm so happy to see her again..." army looks down at the squid examining him carefully. "A pleasure to meet you...navy..I'm a member of the s4 team, army" you begin to sense some tension in the air thankfully aloha chirps in "when I heard that navy was your long lost friend I knew I had to reunite you two!! He's a good friend of mine so I had to help!" You smile at aloha and hug him, army looks jealous watching you hugging other people beside him.

"Aww thank you! Is there anything I could do to repay you?" You asked looking up at the pink squid "nah girlie, it's all groovy! You don't have to repay me at all! Just go and catch up with navy!" Navy smiles at you as he grabs your hand and takes you away to the balcony of the apartment away from all the music and noise of the party. "So, have you tried your hand at any turf war battles yet? Have you tried doing ranked mode?" He asked cheerfully. "No but I'm super excited to try it! I remember watching all the ranked battles on tv when we were young cephalopods! Which weapons do you use? What rank are you? Do you have a team? Tell me all about it!!" You beam gleefully awaiting his answers.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I watched her be dragged away from me by that stupid blue squid "ugh who does he think he is anyways?" I mumble under my breath. "ooohh!! is someone jelly?~" I turn around to face the pink and cyan squid "WHA- NO! NO WAY! SHE'S JUST A-" aloha stops me from talking any further, "don't even try to deny it! we can tell you are!" he says with a sing song voice. "yyeaah duudde youu totallyy aree..." army looks at the masked squid "e-even you too mask?! dont act so brain dead!"

"ccoomme onnnnn! i can seeee youu swweatingg" i watch his finger point to my shirt which is stained by sweat marks, i quickly leave to the bathroom to dry myself as i enter and lock the door i look into the mirror and think 'I've only met her a week ago...it's not possible to have a crush on her so soon- I don't have a crush! I don't I don't! But her eyes are so pretty and her tentacles look so pretty in the sunlight...WHAT AM I THINKING?!'

F I G H T E ROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara