2.SCHOOL

Corry's POV
"Fvck school"I shouted as I banged the door behind me,to be honest I really hated school.
No one liked me and I didn't have any friends so life was pretty hard for me..

And the fact that I wore boy clothes to school didn't really help it just brought more insults and less company.

I ran to my room cursing the day I was born when I remembered the new girl. She was beautiful and she wore boy clothes and it was like I couldn't get her off my mind. I wanted to be her friend and her mine but I couldn't approach her cause then her reputation would be ruined just like mine is.

Sandy's POV
"Mummy am home" I shouted as I came home from school."My little prince you're home,how was your first day of school?"
My mom is actually very nice like she takes care of me every time she's home and shows concern over my life but what hurts the most is the fact that i know she won't be home everyday. She spends most of her time at work and I know its because she wants to give me the best but it still isn't fun ...she also calls me a prince cause of the way i dress. But today she is home and I guess i'll have to make the most of it.
"It was good mom everyone is nice and friendly and I made a friend already so its cool"
I answered with as much enthusiasm I could muster.

School wasn't that good nothing bad happened to me but something isn't right. There's this girl I saw today and maybe that's what we call love at first sight cause my heart just skipped a beat😜
The only problem is that she dresses the same as I and the feelings inside me scares me cause I don't think my mum will approve of this.

And Corry doesn't seem interested in being my friend. She's so quiet and always alone .Theres something really wrong with her and i wanna find out what..but it depends if she'll give me a chance to get close to her.
"Wueh! I guess am falling in love with a girl i barely know...TF is happening to me" I thought as i drifted off to sleep.

The first meet up is on!🌈
Tell me what you guys think of this😪

Love💕
Sandra