The blonde's flat tongue ran over the pink bud, her mouth clasped down on the sensitive skin as she sucked on it. Her hands kneaded the other side with the right amount of pressure, massaging and running her strong thumb over it.

She ran her tongue and swirled over the bud before her teeth secured it's way around the girl's nipples and she nibbled softly, sending waves of pleasure through the blue haired girl.

Beverly's lips made its was down the valley of the girl's breast, placing tender kisses on her toned stomach.

Aqua's lips caught between her teeth when Beverly landed between her thighs, the blonde held the girl's legs and pushed them wide open, her eyes landing on the girl's front with a smirk.

Beverly kissed her way to the girl's inner thighs, enjoying when she squirmed under her touch, she sunk her teeth Aqua's inner thigh, a sharp pain ran through the older girl. Her mouth grabbed along the skin, biting harshly before running her tongue to smooth the bruise that was forming.

Beverly's teeth marks were peppered all over Aqua's thighs, red bruises formed and she smirked in satisfaction.

"Oh fuck" Aqua moaned, her head threw back when Beverly's lips kissed her clit. 

Aqua squirmed around when Beverly's lips pressed hard onto her swollen clit, applying pressure and warmth.

Beverly smirked against the girl's skin before running a flat, wet tongue over her entrance. Aqua's eyes shutted tightly as her moans left her throat. Her chest rose and fell heavily.

She brushed her long tongue against Aqua's swollen clit. She continued down her slit, dipping and teasing her entrance before repeating the motion. Her tongue pressed even harder into her entrance and toyed with the bundle of nerves. Aqua helplessly moaned above her, feeling a heat in her stomach. Goosebumps crawled along every inch of the girl's skin as the heat rose within her.

Beverly hummed lowly against the girl's center, feeling the wetness invade her mouth. Her fingers gripped the girl's thighs and dragged her nails dragged her skin.

She poked her tongue around within the girl and licked the sensitive skin tentatively, her tongue flicked over her clit sending waves of intense pleasure through Aqua.

Suddenly her hands reached to the girl's center, running between the folds before she started rubbing in large circles over her sensitive, stiff clit.

Aqua tilted her head back when Beverly slammed her fingers inside her, the girl's back arched, a shocking volt of electricity coursed through her veins.

Beverly rubbed through her nerves, and her thumb circled her oversensitive clit. She lapped her tongue over the girl's entrance, relishing in the taste she received. She captured Aqua's clit between her lips, sucking on it simultaneously.

She tried her best to keep her breathing steady. Her chest rose and fell heavily as heat shot through her veins. Aqua's legs trembled as the pleasure rolled through her body and stayed in her stomach. Heat spreaded through her veins.

Aqua's head threw back and her back arched above the sofa, her nipples hardened and Aqua stifled back a moan from escaping the cloth.The tension was built up in her throat.

Her hips rose and bucked against the girl's eager mouth, applying more pressure to her center. Beverly thrasted her tongue on the girl's clit as she used her fingers at a steady pace.

"Oh fuck, Beverly" the girl moaned when Beverly spread her folds and rubbed gently at her clit. She smirked against Aqua's front before biting down on it gently.

She swirled her tongue around in messy circles, it rolled against the girl's clit, applying pleasure in the right places.

Aqua rocked her body against the girl's face. She sucked in her breath and reached out to grip Beverly's hair and balled it into her fist. Aqua felt her clit throbbing in time with her heartbeat. Beverly continued stroking the girl's walls with her tongue. Her stiff tongue flickered over the girl's clit and pressed hard.

Aqua's fingers locked in the girl's hair and she bobbed the girl's head, shoving her further into her center. Beverly smirked and moved her mouth even more eager against the girl's skin.

Aqua moaned loudly through the room when Beverly refused to continue her movements and just pressed hard onto her clit. Aqua's legs trembled and she twitched under the girl's touch.

Beverly finally gave in after seeing the girl so close to her orgasm. She darted her tongue through the girl's walls, toying with the bundle of nerves. Her tongue lapped over Aqua's core rapidly.

Aqua was a moaning mess, the tingle in her stomach and warm glow was becoming unbearable. Beverly licked the sensitive skin tentatively, her tongue flicked over the girl's clit.

One final wave of pleasure rolled through her body. White pleasure ran through her veins and she sucked in a deep breath. Her thighs shook as she was consumed with ecstasy. She released all over the girl's mouth.

"Fuckk" Aqua yelled out right before the sensation left her body.

Beverly chuckled and kissed her way up Aqua's stomach, the blue haired girl's heart continued to race as she felt lightheaded.

A soft laugh escaped her lips when Beverly came face to face with her, the blonde held a smirk before leaning down to kiss her.

"I love you"