{Thirty-four}

*few months later*

DANIEL

I was with Corbyn in the living room. My tail was on my lap and he was petting my tail. I was getting a little nervous and he didnt notice.

'Why does he always do this?!'

I was listening to him talking. "So babe" I looked at him. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. He heard the nervousness in my voice. "Babe. What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" "babe. Tell me" he said. "No it's nothing. Really"

He looked down and closed his eyes. He then got angry and pulled me tail. I whined in pain.

"Tell me what the hell is wrong!" He yelled. I backed up and held my tail. "Baby. Tell me what is wrong!" He yelled.

My ears went down. I ran upstairs and he ran after me. I ran into the room and shut the door. I sat on the bed and held my tail. It hurts like hell.

'Why would Corbyn do that?!'

The door opened and I saw Corbyn walk inside the room. I looked down and got scared. He walked over and kneeled in front of me.

"I'm so sorry babe. I didn't mean to. I lost my temper" he said. His ears were down so I knew that he meant it. "It's fine if you don't forgive me. I understand" he said. He got up and walked to the door.

I ran over and put my arms around him. He turned and hugged back. I cried in his chest and he rubbed my back. "Shh" he said.

My tail still hurts so I started whimpering in pain. "Hey. What's wrong?" "You pulled my tail" I said. "I'm so sorry" he said and started petting it. "It hurts babe" I said. "I know. I know. Let me go get some ice" he said. "Ok"

He went downstairs and I went to the bed. I laid down on my back which was the worst idea I ever made. It hurt so bad so I whined in pain.

"Babe. I'm back- woah. Babe don't lay on your back" he said, running over.

He put the ice and the washcloth on the nightstand and helped me up. I whimpered a little and he held me close.

"I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have done that" he said, rubbing my back. "No. Don't say that about yourself" he said. "I am an idiot. I hurt you. I did something that I really didnt want to do" he said. I looked at him and pecked his lips.

CORBYN

I felt so bad. I lost my temper and hurt Daniel which was the one thing I really didnt want to do.

"Here" I put the ice in the washcloth and gave it to him. He put it on his tail. I looked down. I was upset with myself. My ears went down and I left the room. I went downstairs and I sat on the couch.

I called the boys to come over. I needed comforting right now. They soon came over. No Stiles though. He is busy hanging out with Asher. "What happened?" Jack asked. "I-I...." I sighed. "I hurt Daniel" I said, looking at them.

"What!" Jonah yelled. They all growled at me. "It was an accident! I lost my temper" I said. "What? How is it-" "it was an accident. He didn't mean to. He lost his temper and he tried helping with the pain on my tail"