{Twenty-nine}

*few months later*

DANIEL

Todays the day I graduate from high school. I'm super nervous. Because I have to make someone else alpha. I was in my second to last class of the day.

I knew Corbyn could tell I was nervous because he put his hand on mine. I smiled and cuddled up to him. "Its going to be fine" he said in my ear.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Then the bell rang. But we were called down to the auditorium. We walked down and I sat next to Corbyn. "Welcome. We are here today for the seniors graduation and Daniel gets to pick a person to be alpha today"

I sighed and looked down. Corbyn put his hand on my leg to try and calm me down. It actually worked. I looked back up and looked at him. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back.

"Alright. After we say the names. We will have Daniel come up here and say a few things and then he picks the person and that's it" he said. He said the names. "Zachary Dean Herron" I smiled. "Jack Robert Avery" "Daniel James Seavey" everyone clapped.

Corbyn pecked my lips. "Your names adorable" he said. I smiled at him. "So. Will I still be an alpha?" I asked. "Yes, but not of the school" he said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Alright. Daniel. Come on up" I got up and ran up to the stage. He gave me the mic. "Its been really crazy being alpha. I never thought I would be one but I guess I was wrong. But uh... I dont have much to say. I mean... it's been a great experience being an alpha. And um... I think I'll just shut up now and say the person" I said.

They all laughed. "Um... I thought about this for a long time. And I think I know who I'm gonna pick" I took a deep breath. "Stiles Stilinski"

(A/n: I didn't know who else to put so yeah. 😊)

He smiled a little. I gave the principal the mic. "Ok. Stiles. Come on up" he said. He came up and smiled at me a little. "Alright. So it's been great having you here. Is Corbyn here?" He asked. "No" "no?" "Hey! I'm here!" He yelled. I giggled. Everyone laughed. "Dont you dare say I'm not here Mr. Seavey!" He yelled.

"Can you come up here?" He asked. Corbyn ran up here and grabbed my hand. He then put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Seriously" I said looking at him. He smiled a little and the principal said that everyone could leave. "Ok. Stiles. I'm sorry but this is really gonna hurt" I said. "What?" He asked. "Just dont yell" I said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. I bit his neck. I stopped and bit my wrist. He was scared. I put my wrist on the spot where I bit. Corbyn kissed the back of my head. I then stopped and he backed up.

"What the hell?!" He yelled. "Listen. I'm sorry. But... I needed to. That's how I make you alpha" "but-" "corbyn had to do it to me. I ran off the stage and tried to get away once I figured it out" I said. "But... am I alpha now?" He asked.

"Yup. Let's go clean it up" I said. We walked into the bathroom and I cleaned the blood up. I grabbed a bandage and covered the bite wound on his neck first and then my wrist. "I'm really sorry" I said.

"No it's fine" he said. I smiled and Corbyn walked over. He kissed my temple. "You did it" "yeah. It wasn't so bad" I said. "Are you two?" "Yeah. He was the last alpha" "did he mark you?" He asked.