{Nineteen}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was in class and we were just learning about the usual. Math. I looked at the clock. We have 20 minutes left of class. I snuck out and walked down the hall. I was just walking when I saw Daniel walking down the hall. I ran to him and he smiled when he saw me.

We kissed and then pulled away. "I missed you" I said hugging him. "You just saw me an hour ago" "that feels like years" he chuckled. "So why are you out in the halls?" He asked as I pulled away.

"I snuck out. The class is too boring" I said. "Ohhh" he said. "Why are you out here?" I asked. "I was just going to the bathroom. I'm heading back to class now" he said. "Man you're a good boy" I said and then started petting him.

He cuddled up to me and I continued petting him. He then purred and I was in shock. He looked up at me shocked. "U-uh" he said looking down.

"Did you just-" "I didnt mean to" he said, looking up at me. "That was adorable" I said. He smiled a little. He cuddled up to me again and I started petting him again.

He started purring and I smiled. "You're adorable" I whispered in his ear. I felt him smile. His tail started wagging. "Someones happy" I said. "What? How do you know?" He asked looking at me. I pointed to his tail. He looked and saw it.

D

ANIEL

I grabbed my tail to try and make it stop wagging but when I let it go. It started wagging again. I sighed. "Hey. Its adorable" he said. I smiled at him.

"Well. I should head back to class" I said. "Ok. See ya in a bit" he said and kissed my head. He looked at me and pecked my lips. He walked past me and I smiled a little.

My tail stopped wagging. 'Finally' I thought and went back to class. I sat next to Jack and Zach. We continued class.

*time skip*

Zach, Jack and me were in the halls waiting for Jonah, Christian and Corbyn. Then they came over and Corbyn immediately ran to me. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Aww" Zach said. We pulled away and he smiled. I cuddled up to him and he started petting me. My tail started wagging again. "Aww" The boys said. I started purring.

ZACH

'Did he just purr?' I thought. Corbyn kissed the side of his head. I smiled at them. 'Man I want that' I thought. I grabbed Jack's hand and he was surprised.

"What are you-" I pulled him closer and he cuddled up to me. I started petting him. His tail started wagging and he purred. I kissed the top of Jack's head. "Aww" I heard Christian and Jonah say.

I continued to pet Jack's head. He gripped my shirt. I smiled and lifted his head. I kissed his forehead and he cuddled up to me again. I started petting him again.

CHRISTIAN

I smiled at them. I felt Jonah grab my hand and pull me closer. "No" I said. "Pwease" he said. "No" I said. "Please" he said.

'Damn it hes cute'

"Fine. But only for a little bit" I said. He smiled and I cuddled up to him. He started petting me. My tail wagged and I tried to hold back my purr. Then the bell rang.