{Ten}

*7 weeks later*

DANIEL

Me and Corbyn are doing ok with the whole Jake and Corbyn fight thing. Jake left and I'm safe but.... that's all about to change.

I was at school talking to Christian. "So. You like Jonah?" I asked. He got annoyed. "Seriously?" He asked. "Mhm" I said. Then Jonah walked over.

"Hey um. I'm gonna go get a drink" Christian said and then walked away. "Why does he hate me?" Jonah asked. "He doesn't. He's nervous around you" "why?" He asked.

"Because. Hint. He has been blushing like crazy ever since he met you" "he likes me?" He asked. "Ok that was a big hint" I said.

"He likes you" I said. He smiled a little. "Now if I were you. I'd go follow him" I said. He walked away following Christian. Then I felt arms around me. "Hey Corbs" "hey babe" he pecked my cheek.

Then I saw someone

... Jake

"Jake's back" I said turning around and cuddling up to Corbyn. "I'll protect you" he said rubbing my back. "Well well well. Look who it is" I heard Jake's voice.

"I thought I told you to leave him alone" "you did. But you never said to leave" "I'm the alpha! There can't be more than one alpha in one school!" "You're right. So that means. That I'm gonna take Daniel and become the alpha here" he said.

"No! Hes mine!" Corbyn yelled. I smiled a little at Corbyn. "Fine then. We fight again to see who the alpha is and whoever wins. Gets Daniel" Jake said. "Deal" Corbyn said.

"Corbyn. N-no" I stuttered. "But... if I win. Then you leave him alone and leave this place. Forever. Got it" Corbyn said. "Got it" Jake said.

"Today. When you're in Gym class. We will fight" Jake said. "Ok" Corbyn said. Then Jake walked away. I looked at Corbyn and we kissed. We pulled away and went to class. Corbyn went to his class and I sat next to Jack and Zach.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked. "During Gym today. Corbyn and Jake are going to fight again to see who's alpha and who I will be with" I told them. "What? No. This cant be happening again" Zach said. "What do you mean again?" I asked. "Last time this happened was 3 years ago. Corbyn won but the other alpha. He was in the hospital for months. But he lived"

"ok" I said. We continued class.

*big time skip*

We went to the Gym and saw a bunch of people on the bleachers and standing against the walls and doors. We looked around and saw Corbyn in the middle of the Gym. Jake walked out and stood in front of Corbyn.

Corbyn saw me and smiled. Tears ran down my cheeks. I put my head in Jack's shoulder. "Shh. Hes going to be fine" Zach said. I looked at them.

"We're here right now for a fight between the 2 alpha's. They are fighting to see who's the alpha of the school and who will win Daniel Seavey" they all looked at me. "W-what?" Jonah said.

"Ready. 3...2...1. Go." They started attacking each other. Everyone was cheering for Corbyn. "Corbyn! C'mon! You got this!" Jonah yelled.

Then Jake pinned Corbyn to the floor. Corbyn looked at me. He got mad and pushed Jake off. He got up and ran to him, punching him in the face. They kept fighting.