{Thirty-three}

*2 days later*

CORBYN

I have no idea when Daniel's coming home. I dont know if it's going to be today, tomorrow. I just... dont know.

Anyways.... I was laying in bed with Daniel's hoodie that completely lost his scent. It just has my scent on it. Not his anymore. Which makes me sad. I soon got tired and fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to the feeling of my head on someones lap and they were rubbing my head. I couldn't tell who it was. I was too lazy to look at them. I couldn't smell them because my nose was stuffed up.

So I just assumed that it was Jonah. I closed my eyes and then I felt the hand go down to my back. And that hand did NOT.... lift up when it was moving to my back.

'Jonah wouldnt do that. Christian wouldnt. Jack wouldnt. Zach wouldnt. Daniel would though'

My eyes shot open and I looked up. I saw Daniel. I sat up quickly and kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away.

"God damn it I missed you so much" I pecked his lips. "I missed you too" I put my head in his chest and started crying. "Shh" he kissed the top of my head.

'Man. I missed his voice and his smell'

I looked at him and kissed him again. 'Man. I missed his soft lips too' Is that weird? Whatever.

We pulled away. "You have no idea what it was like without you for a week" I said. "What was it like without me?" He asked. "I was a wreck. I cried in the same hoodie I cried in when you lost your memories. And it soon lost its scent so I'm gonna need you to get the scent back" he chuckled.

"And then. Jonah and the guys came over. I hadn't eaten for 3 days so they got pizza" "without me?" He asked. I chuckled. "Sorry babe. We'll get pizza tonight ok" I said.

"Ok" he said. "And then. I just laid in here for the whole week. I didn't leave this room at all. And I just laid here. Waiting for you to get home" I said. "I hope you took a shower and went to the bathroom" he said. "No. I didnt" I said sarcastically.

"Um. I'm gonna go" he stood up and I put my arms around his waist and then pulled him down. "Babe. No. You're going to make me stink!" He yelled.

"Babe. Did you not hear the sarcasm in my voice? Of course I took showers and went to the bathroom. I meant. I just didnt leave the house. Go downstairs. I basically didnt walk out of that door" I said, pointing to the door.

"Ohhhhhhhh" he said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He giggled. "Man. I missed your giggles" I said. "Baby" he said, looking at me. "What its true" I said. He laughed.

'Man. I missed his laugh too'

"Basically. I missed everything about you. I missed your hugs. Kisses. Cuddles. Giggles. Laugh. Everything about you. I missed" I said. He smiled and turned so he was laying on his stomach.

He kissed me and I kissed back. "You have no idea how much it sucked to be in that hospital without you by my side. Talking to me"

"Comforting me when it got closer to getting the stitches out. And comforting me when I was getting the stitches out. I missed you to much" he said.