"Okay kids! There are baskets being handed out now! You have to find eight eggs that match your basket and eight eggs that don't! When everyone is done, you can eat your candy." Brynnlee runs over with a pink basket to show us and then runs to go find her eggs. After about twenty minutes, she runs up to the provider and shows her eggs. She, then, runs over to us and smiles.

"That was fast baby!" Y/n says. Brynnlee's smile grows.

"It was so easy momma!" She says. We all smile and after about an hour and a half, everyone is finally done. Brynnlee ended up leaving her basket with us and helping Camden find the rest of her eggs.

"Ready to go babe?" I ask. Y/n nods and calls Brynnlee over. We walk to the car and leave to go get lunch.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I ask.

"Can we get Chick-fil-a?" Brynn asks. I look at y/n and she nods.

"Chick-fil-a it is." I say. We drive there and y/n gets Brynnlee out of the car when we arrive.

6 p.m.
Y/n's POV

"Babe! Are you ready to go yet?" Mattia yells.

"Yeah one sec!" I yell back, I grab my phone and hurry downstairs.

"Can you take a quick photo for me?" I ask. Mattia smiles and takes the phone.

Your post:

Liked by roshaun_diah, kairiconsentino, and 11,982 others

Caption: Easter ootd 😍

roshaun_diah: my bestie slays pregnant too.
  ^Y/n.l/n: yessir💅

mattiapolibio: that's my baby 😏
  ^XomairiXo: sir this is a McDonald's drive thru....

kairiconsentino: hurry up! I want to see my mans!
  ^Y/n.l/n: #mairi
    ^Njboys: when she stands mairi.😍

alejandrosario: why tf you modeling and not partying wit us?
  ^Y/n.l/n: be patient bitch
    ^kellyluvsjersey: period teach that hoe some respect. 💅

tiktokroom: what is the child's name?
  ^Y/n.l/n: you'll figure out when everyone else does boo 😘

Load more comments...

"Okay lets go now." Mattia says. I nod and we all head to the car and drive Roshaun's house.

"Bestie!" Roshaun yells as he runs over and hugs me. I hug him back and smile.

"What's up bitch." I say. We all laugh and Ale comes over.

"You got fat." He says. I slap him and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck did you do that for?"

"Your dimple disappeared. I fixed it though." I say. He rolls his eyes and we all walk over to the table and sit down.

"What name did you guys choose?" Alvaro asks.

"We can't decide between Lakken and Gio." Mattia replies.

"Those are both really good names." Kai says. Mattia and I nod.

"So you see are dilemma." I reply, sarcastically. We all laugh and talk until the food is finally done.

"Let's eat bitches!" Roshaun yells. The boys get up, but Roshaun stops them.

"Pregnant women eat first. Back the fuck up."

"Roshaun, it's fine. I can't even get out of the chair." I say, laughing. They all laugh and Mattia walks over and helps me out of the chair. I get my food and Brynnlee's food we go sit down.

"Bitch! It finna rain." Roshaun says, staring at the sky. I laugh and look up.

"It's gonna do more than just rain." I say. The boys sit down and we start eating.

Tink tink

The rain slowly starts to fall, hitting the glass patio table.

"We should start cleaning up." I say, standing up we all start to clean while Brynnlee goes inside the house. We finish and Mattia grabs me and kisses me. We pull back and smile and Roshaun takes a picture.

Roshaun's post:

Liked by robertgeorges, alejandrosario, and 7,834 others

Caption: love is disgusting.

Comments disabled.

We all head inside and end up staying the night since it's raining. Mattia, Brynnlee, and I stay in the guest room while the rest sleep in Roshaun's room.

...........................................................

A/n: the next couple of chapters are going to be fillers because I really didn't want to do a giant time skip to right when the baby is born so enjoy. ❤