After a good 20 minutes of walking the woods gave me the sight of the enormous castle...I would be lying if I said that it wasn't pretty, it was beautiful, but yet it looked so mysterious...

 I could not keep my eyes off it..... 

It had a dark aura surrounding it while the clouds formed a beautiful display above the castle...

so tragic these pigs live in it

I carefully walked towards the door as all kinds of girls entered the castle, Some seemed scared, some seemed just as over it as I was, but a small group of girls couldn't look any happier, they thought it was a good idea to show up in pretty inappropriate clothes, high heels and a thick layer of makeup, no hate to that at all, but I personally wouldn't wear it to the Royals, because even tho I hate them, I dont want to die...

A Gasp escaped my lips the moment I stepped inside the castle, I was greeted with the cold wind blowing through my hair giving me chills down my spine

Eventually, I just wandered around the hallways of the massive castle, my eyes stopping at a beautiful painting, it was a painting of an Angel, bringing blessings upon the People by spreading its wings and shining light onto the city...

I was so in Trance that I didn't even realise that a person was standing next to me

¨ Beautifull painting isn't it? ¨

A sudden voice said causing me to jump up, I placed a hand over my heart as I wide-eyed stared at the stranger next to me, as I did so, I noticed how his hair had fallen in front of his face, his hair was a bit long but with beautiful curls in them, his eyes were dark as the night but his skin as Bright as the sun...