Isn't he the most beautiful

Start from the beginning

"You brought me to the sea?"

"You said that you've never seen "just the water", only the cliffs."

She wanted to hug him or kiss him... she didn't know. She was so ecstatic right now that she couldn't breathe properly. He really had done that for her.

Once her thoughts had settled down, he touched her hand slightly. She wondered for a second how he was able to do the right thing at the right time all the time. Maybe he was reading her mind after all.  The butterflies in her stomach were painful at this point. She took a deep breath to calm them down. 

"Did you really plan all of this for me?"

"Hn."

She looked at the sea and asked the question that was on her mind.

"Sasuke...?"

"Hn?"

"Are we on a date?"

"Yes. Why? Does it not look like one? Were we supposed to "do something"?"

"What do you mean by "do something"?"

"Nothing."

She stared at him completely shocked. She expected him to reply with his usual "hn", not an actual yes. In fact she expected him not to reply at all but there he was, telling her that they were on a date.

All of a sudden he brushed her hand with his fingers. She smiled and put her hand on top of his shyly. Weirdly she was feeling extremely giddy right now which was very unusual considering the fact that she was always making the first move. Maybe it was because of all of this. She was simply taking it in without trying to push for more but it was hard. It was hard because she felt like she was drunk and her mind kept wandering and forgetting about the present moment. She had never felt this way. After a few seconds, he moved his hand away and stood up.

"We need to go back to the village."

"Already?"

"Is it supposed to last longer?"

She smiled and stood up. "No, no it's not."

He walked away and stopped in his tracks to look at her. He seemed so innocent right now that Sakura couldn't even stop smiling. How could someone be this handsome and cute at the same time? No matter how much she was getting to know him, he remained a mystery to her.

They walked back to the village in silence. Sakura's mind felt very light and the symptoms reminded her of the times she had studied the effects of some drugs. She kept glancing at Sasuke who was simply walking by her side. Was he feeling the same as her? It felt like her entire body was at war against nothing. Everything was moving, floating, pounding... she couldn't even focus on what she was feeling but the only word that could describe it was the word intense. It was intense in the most violent and beautiful way.

Her hand moved on its own to Sasuke's arm. She wrapped it with her fingers and walked closer to him. When she was touching him, she was feeling more like herself and less like a ball of messy emotions.

They arrived in the village shortly after.

"Sasuke, do you want me to teach you the basics of medical jutsu now? I have the rest of the day off."

"Hn."

"Ok, let's go to the house then."

She let go of his arm knowing that he would feel uncomfortable to be this close to her in the village.