iii

Dedicated to: Reef_Taylor13

CONTINUATION...

I was about to approach them but the sight of a man standing next to the pickup truck caught my eye. His hair was white and both hands were in his denim pockets.

He was smoking.

" Oh mon !" said Adele. (Oh my !)

Jane vomits as if she will release all her insides out. Adele started rubbing her upper back for release support.

I approached them amidst the unlikeliness of the situation. Adele
acknowledged my presence in the scene. She glanced at me.

It is really not a dream.

Suddenly a Ferrari arrived. Alexandria Fiorelli, Jane's cousin, came out of there.

" Elle n'apprend jamais, " she said as she approached us.
(She never learns)

A winter white deep V-neck high waist jumpsuit garb harmoniously congruent Jane's hourglass bod.

She looked around and raised eyebrows when she saw me there.

Suddenly, Jane collapsed.

Fortunately, I easily scoop her up.

" Elle est un tel fardeau! " said Alexandria problematically and helped me carry Jane. ( She is such a burden !)

" Pardon! pouvez-vous nous aider .. au moins? " ( Excuse me! can you help us .. at least??) she added as she noticed the man beside the pickup.

" Not interested," he responded plainly without looking at us.

" Adele, quite est ce type grossier?" Alexandria's complaint and sent dagger look to the guy who doesn't give a shi. ( Who is this rude guy?)

Adele rolled her eyes to the latter. She then opened up the suicide door and let Jane lay in the rear seat of the Ferrari.

All is done but unluckily, I was about to close the suicide door when a splash of whiskey, lemon, and guts spread all over my face.

" Cette femme est horrible! " I hear someone said in the background. And a cursing, too. ( This woman is horrible !)

Damn. She is!

I moved away from the car. Alexandria immediately closed the suicide door while making a fuss out of it.

I even heard her say "Ne pensez jamais à vomir dans ma voiture, sinon vous l'aurez!" (Don't you ever think about vomiting inside my car or else you'll gonna get it !)

" Good luck on that," the rude guy said.

Within a closer look, I am starting to bend my thoughts of him being a guy.

" You are starting to sound like Stewart," Adele responded to the rude guy and then looked at me " Tu devrais venir avec nous à l'intérieur --" ( You should come inside --)

" No she's not," the rude guy interrupted.

There was an awkward silence after that.

" Je vais. Je vis aussi dans cette subdivision. Pas grave, " I said with assurance. ( I'm going. I live in this subdivision. No big deal)

" Hey ! What happened to this pretty lady right here-- wait-- what is that? It stinks, men !" a girl with a pink pixie cut hair came out of nowhere. She sounds goofy.

Adele faced me " C'est ma maison. Il est plus proche donc il vaut mieux ne pas discuter," she pointed the mansion in front me. I got speechless. (That is my house. It is nearer so better not argue)

" Woah- wait, can you please, the two of you, not talk like aliens? " said the goofy pixie girl, she then faced me with her rosed thin perfect brows " Can you talk English?"

I nodded.

I glanced at the rude guy. He gets in his car and drove it off.

" I'm Kristen," said the pixie girl stretched his hand for a handshake. I was about to take it when she lowered it down " .. but please proceed to the washroom first," she smirked and walked inside an open gate.

Adele is inside waiting for me. I pinched my cheeks to see if she's real. When it stung, I never felt any better. This is so true.

TO BE CONTINUED