ii

Dedicated to: Reef_Taylor13

MEGAN'S Point Ov View

Spring 2020

A pickup truck was passing by as I stared at the lovely multicolored primroses beside me. They possess raging pigmentation which makes me want to paint them.

I picked the cerulean hue which reminds me of Emma, the blue-haired character of a famous queer film.

I looked around. The place was really discreet before the quarantine. It just gets too discreet between the strict quarantine time as creepy AF.

After the declaration of a moderate quarantine, few residents flock around the subdivision like how I stroll around the grocery store.

At last, no more creepy damn af!

As luck would have it, I think I saw a familiar figure beside a pickup truck. I followed her inside the grocery store. She is sporting the Chelsea-cotton gabardine trench coat and wearing a half-up topknot of a short chocolate brown hair making her physiognomy more noticeable.

My heart went crazy when Adele walked towards me. She is really here! She is a familiar figure.

Damn, I'm glued on the floor.

Fortunately, I can see my silhouette at a mirrored vertical fridge. In a mid-waist, skinny ripped jeans denim pants and short sleeve casual white tee get up I look fine, I guess.

I'm a poker face person master and I need that right now, definitely casting a zero percent visibility of a panic fangirling attack.

It is the dairy section. I took fresh milk to pretend I was shopping but in fact, I was following her.

" Est-ce mieux que ça?" she asked me with her deep voice. She is holding another brand of fresh milk. ( is it better than this? )

" imagine? " I managed to respond impassively. ( i guess? )

" as-tu essayé Les Deux? " she asked furthermore. ( have you tried both?)

I smirked for an answer.

" Oui? " she said and proceed on sporting that famous sphinx-like smile I'm obsessed with. Oh heavens!

Adele Exarchopoulos is in my hometown. How lucky is that?

Out of nowhere, someone loosely hangs her hands on Adele. It was Jane.

She greets her with a French kiss and smiles at me like an idiot.

I firmly looked at them.

Jane is wiggling and whispering something to Adele. The latter is lip biting and her cheeks are pinkier. She is blushing, for god sake, to whatsoever this woman is mumbling.

Damn sexy Exarchopoulos .. crazily whipping me on that frickin lip bite and cuteness!

They are flirting in front of me and that is such a bad picture I must say.

Unlike Adele, Jane's cheeks are reddish. It seems like she's drunker than her; Adele is absolutely fine and is manageable. Jane is a problem.

On my way home, I am rigid on to confusion of daydreaming and reality.

I hate the entrance part of Jane but the moments before that are nirvana.

I just can't imagine I ever talked to Adele.

It sounds like a dream but it's true. I stirred myself, I pinched my cheeks hard. It hurts but it's not a dream. It was not a dream that I spoke with Adele.

Oh my god! It's true.

Lea should know about this. I pulled out my cellphone to text her.

I'm typing a message when I saw Jane somewhere looks stressed and pale. There was a pick-up truck parked nearby. That's familiar.

I was shocked to see Adele rush out from the pickup truck. Concern was drawn all over her face.

I was about to approach them but the sight of a man standing next to the pickup truck caught my eye. His hair was white and both hands were in his denim pockets.

He was smoking.

TO BE CONTINUED