Chapter 16

A/N: Hiyaaa everyone :D This chapter is probably one of the biggest one's I have written for this story...I was supposed to put more in it but the Niana moment took up a lot of space actually so I decided just to make this one a Niana chappie :D Anywhore, I've figured out that there's only going to be about 3 or 4 more chapters to my baby before it ends! Sad, yes :( Haven't decided if imma do a sequel yet... but yeah I'll let you get on to reading the real story instead of my pointless authors note. Comments about how im doing would be extremly nice! Enjoy guys! Also, votes are pretty great to y'know. okay im done now bye :D

Previously: Before I could reply to that, Alea collapsed to the ground, screaming in pain. If she was having a vision, it must of been a very quick one, because not even five minutes after she was opening her blood shot eyes, with tears leaking down her face. 

"What did you see, Hun?" Liam asked softly, clutching Alea in his lap. 

"It's Ni-Niall. He's going to di-die. Tonight.." I felt my blood run cold as I focused my eyes on Niall. His face remained emotionless. 

"By who? Did you see who did it, Alea?" I demanded, ripping my eyes off Niall and dropping down to her level. She nodded once and then spoke one word that changed everything.

"Zayn."

XX

Once the words had slipped out of Alea's lips, the room went silent. Eerie Silence. That's all there was. Only the sounds of our heavy breathing and awkward shuffling made it's way to my ears. I couldn't will myself to speak; All I could do was focus on the girl in front of me, the one who I called my best friend.

Did she really see Niall murdered?

And was Zayn actually the one to do it?

I felt a whimper escape through the tiny space in my lips as my mind realized the truth.

Maybe not the old Zayn, but he was long gone by now. No, we were dealing with something much bigger than that. This “New Zayn” was perfectly capable of killing anyone, even so, his best friends if he was asked. I don't think anyone, including me for that matter, understand how big this “thing” was that we were dealing with.

My whimper had shattered our silent oath. I could feel eyes boring into my back as I stared contently at Alea. She was wrapped up in Liam's lap, her brown orbs locked with his, having a silent but intimate conversation. Her usually perfectly pin straight was drenched in sweat, sticking to her forehead at awkward angles. Her eyes still had a tinge of red, completed with big black bags that hung under them like ornaments. Liam was quietly whispering comforting words to her as she clung on to his shirt and sobbed.

“Cheer up lads, it's only Zayn that does the dirty deed! We like him.” Niall laughed sternly, making everyone's eyes turn in his direction.

I turned to him in disbelief.

“Do you think this is a joke? Look around, Niall, no one thinks it's funny. This is serious! You could actually die! I can't-” I hesitated. I could feel myself shaking from the anger that was boiling up inside of me. Niall just rolled his eyes at me and shrugged as if it was nothing.

That hurt. How could he be so cold? I could feel warm tears brimming my eyes, threatening to spill over. I needed to leave, get somewhere far away from him. Somewhere where I can forget the ice cold blues, forget about my feelings. Forget about everything.

Before I could even comprehend what I was doing, I felt my legs rise off the floor. Then I was running. To where? I had no idea. I heard the others desperate calls, but I ignored them. I couldn't handle my emotions right now, and they definitely didn't need to see my emotional break down. And the more important reason, I couldn't watch Niall talk about how happy he was that he was going to die. He was hurting me to much. Did he even know how he was affecting me? And more importantly, did he even care?