Important

I know there's not many people reading this but I feel like this is really important for me to say and acknowledge. The allegations, charges, and arrest of Danny Masterson is something I was surprised and disgusted to hear. The sexual assault and rape of someone is not to be taken lightly and the women who are the victims of this crime deserve justice. As for this story I'm not sure where to go with it. I didn't ultimately put any face claims for the characters, which includes Steven Hyde. I'm not sure if I want to continue this story but if I do, I think it is important to point out that this is based off of the tv show and the character in the show, not the actor that portrays him. The women who have made these claims and allegations deserve to have their stories told and I hope that they are able to find some sort of peace knowing that their assailant is finally being charged.

I usually try to stick to the story and keep things light hearted and entertaining but it's important to acknowledge what is going on and bring it to light. If you guys have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know. If you think I should totally end the story, let me know. If you want me to continue writing, let me know.

<3