Chapter 6 : Who is the Worst

Win still in deep sleep when Bright open his eyes and found both of them still naked under the blanket.

Staring at Win handsome face, and having flashback about last night makes Bright smiling but then that smile slowly faded as he is the one who wanted to make sure about their unclear relationship.

Looking at Win now makes Bright getting confused.

Bright finding his clothes and down from the bed without waking Win up.

By the time Bright leave and close the condo door, Win slowly opening his eyes and staring blankly at the ceiling of his bedroom.

****

3 days later

Win is having his lunch at the nearby restaurants with his friends from college after finishing their class.

"So how busy are you now,star?" One of his friends asking Win

They know his popularity is sky rocketing after the series he staring appears on the television and some internet platform. And they give him a new nickname "star".

"Still busy, doing this and that... Sometime sleep at the 6 or 7 in the morning"

"Wow...that must be tiring. Oh last week I was on charge doing make up for those models of my friends own clothes brand photo session and I think someone told me that one of the models is Bright's gf"

Everyone in silent for a second

"So why would you tell us that? You know something name privacy?" Other friends are commenting

"Eiiii.... I'm just saying, well just forget it...sorry" that one friend feel uncomfortable after telling that unimportant matter.

Most of his close friends know that Win always thankful for having Bright by his side even just as friend as guardian for Win which is newbie in the company and talking about Bright's privacy could be hurting Win also so they try to not to touch that side as possible.

After lunch, Win on his way to the GMM office.

More practicing and training is needed for their next projects but after what kept happening between Win and Bright even more confusing now.

Win doesn't even know what else Bright held in his mind about him and their relationship, Win is now trying to work on that ignoring state, means that he will work professionally and once again push that private matter aside from working.

At the parking lot, it can be seen there are a lot of fans waiting for them in front of the office building as they knew it from their official schedule.

And his manager calling

"Hallo Nong Win? Where are you?"

"Hallo phi, I'm at the parking lot..."

"Win, can you come in with Bright and his manager? They also at the parking lot, I'm gonna call his manager to get you with them okay... I'm already at the office upstairs"

"Huh? Ah okay phi"

Waiting for about 4 minutes and someone knocking on his car window and yes that is Bright and his manager, they coming to get Win.