One Bed

It's almost a month after their private relationship happened and things are working perfectly fine

They went to work together sometime and going separately sometimes just according to the personal schedules.

When they have to working separately, they texting each other and have a phone call during the late night before bedtime.

"Bright, are you done in there? Let's get ready to go" Phi Eed is checking on Bright inside the hotel room, where they're staying for this one event. Phi Eed is Bright manager and also managing Win and mick, Win's little brother.

"Ah okay Phi...Wait a minute, I'll be ready" Bright is half shouting to answer her, in case if his voice is too soft.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs with the team" Phi Eed replies before left with someone from the event team.

"Is that Phi Eed?" Asked someone who is on the video calling with Bright, it's Win.

"Yup, it's almost the time for us to go...What are you going to do today? Still shooting?" Bright is talking with his boyfriend while dressing up.

"Still have to shoot some scenes but it won't take that long, maybe few days..." Win's eyes glued to the screen, watching his boyfriend dress up and he goes "I want to kiss you"

Bright is pausing a second after hearing his boyfriend, "Can you not...ugh" he grabbed the phone which been placed on the table and says " How long was it since we last met each other?"

"Huh? Why suddenly asking this? You don't want me anymore?" Win just made a random conclusion based on Bright's expression that doesn't look good after hearing him saying that he wanted to kiss him.

"No... It's not that..." Bright realized that Win must be misunderstandings his stressed expression

Kring kring kring!!
The hotel telephone rang causing a distraction on Bright's focus.

"Win...Wait, I have to pick the call, don't close the call" Bright hurriedly goes to pick the call which happens to be from the lobby, They're all there but him so they call his room again.

"I'm coming, yes... I'm coming" he got his bag and his phone "Baby...I have to..." He looked at the phone with black screen, the call have been ended by Win.

On his way down, Bright is sending some text to Win.

"Babe... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to look stress because of your words, you know... I miss you a lot more than you can imagine"

"I wanna meet you too, I want to kiss you too"

"Please don't be mad at me okay...I love you babe"

"Let's meet after these schedule done"

"I love you"

Bright sent a lot of messages. Hoping that his boyfriend can get better after the hustle during their called.