Till Morning Part 2

Win is still trying to manage his breathing with eyes close, the joy from reaching out to climax makes his body twitch several times.

"Babe.... you looks so sexy right now" a whisper from Bright right close on his left ear and that's causing a goosebumps on Win, he opened his eyes slow, feeling that face of his lover is just a milimeter from his face.

Cuphh....

Suck...suck...

"Mmhh....babe slow down...mmmhhh aaahhhh....babe..." Win can feel his lips being sucked hard by warm kiss from Bright.

"I don't wanna" replies the lover, he kept continue with the kissing and sucking until it makes loud sounds of sucking.

"Babe... you're being loud...Aahhh....Mmmhhh not there honey....AAAHH!" Win who still talking finally shout a short loud, the finger of Bright is suddenly entering his hole down there.

Bright stopped for a second and continue again with a smirk on his face, he loves it when Win make such an expression from a little hurt.

"Kiss me..." Says Win

Bright instantly went to kiss the lips and exploring inside Win warm mouth with his tongue, meanwhile down there he still working on pushing his finger slow and steady.

Win just enjoying the treatment and the pleasure he got from his boyfriend, and when Bright starting to put two fingers in, he can feel the pain.

"Honey...the gel in the drawer" he let go the kissing

In a speed, Bright takes the gel out from the drawer and squeeze some into his palm and his fingers and right in the surface of the hole.

"Baby...can I just put it in?" Bright is staring at the pinky hole in front of him, the look of this place is so beautiful and cute.
His own junior is already hard since before and Bright just keep holding himself while wanting to satisfy Win.

Win is looking at his boyfriend face and started to feel funny that Bright's lush expression is such a precious for him.
Couldn't believe that this man is down there for him, couldn't believe that this man is his and the facts that they're naked, touching each other precious intimate things is overwhelming for Win.

"Sure..." Win gave a smooch on Bright arm which is supported his body on the top of Win.

After got the permission, Bright smilingly spread out his boyfriend's legs. Such a precious view....this cute man below him is looking lushly at him, ready to get pounded on.

"I love you babe...why are you so cute" Bright get down a little to kiss Win while bringing his "stick" closer to entering the hole.

The kissing went wild again as the tip of Bright's stick got into the hole, with a small pushing... Bright got almost 4 centimetres of him inside Win and that's causing Win a gasped of breathing.

"Honey...Mhhh... it's ahhh...I like it..Mhh...ugh.." the words sounds patternless from Win as he just mouthing his feelings out.

"You like it...Hmmh...ahhhh...I can give you more honey....ughhh...aahh..." Bright moves a bit faster to match his lover expression while getting pounded.

Their movements is getting synchronised as Bright's hard stick is now whole swallow by Win's hole.

The sound of the bed creaking according to their movements makes it even hotter. Their hands are trying to grab anything that they can reach, Bright is pulling Wins legs closer to his body and felt the warmness, not so different from his boyfriend, Win is biting the shoulder of Bright which appears closer to his mouth and Win hand is taking care of his own stick, caressing up and down accordingly with Bright pounded on him.

"Uughh....honey that's hurt....Mhhh....babe don't bite..." Bright reminding Win not to bite hard on his shoulder but the babe is having abtrance in pleasure that he shake his head and continue with the biting on another shoulder.

"Ahhh ...Honeyy.... don't stop...Mhhh....Ughh....Ughhh...." Win don't want to open his eyes either.

Not such a big problem for Bright, he is happy with the bite anyway.

He starts to shove his junior a little harder to the hardest into Win hole and add the speed to it as well and by the time his movements is the fastest....

"UUGHH.....AAHHH....!!" A lot of warm murky sperms are spurting from both. Win can feel the amount of Bright sperms inside him as his hole feel warm constantly spilling out from his hole as well meanwhile his own is shooting Bright abs on the top of him.

Both of them are shouted loud moaning from reaching the orgasme together and Bright falling weak next to Win after.

"huff....huff....huff....huff...." Their chest up and down from the heat of the orgasme.

They look at each other and smile...the sweetest smile and they interlocking their fingers.

The happiness of reaching climax with someone you love is another level of satisfies. The feeling of owning each other is the best feeling.

Still managing their breath, Bright asked a question

"Should we do it again honey?"

Win get his head up a bit and look down at Bright stick...it hardening again.

And they did it again several times before fallen asleep in tiredness.

*******

Thanks for waiting you guys.
Hope you guys enjoy this one and don't get high by yourself hahaha...get a room and take care of yourself my dear....love you guys...see you guys later on the next chap