Taylor runs up to me and hugs me while Mattia walks over to the boys

"Do you like it?" She asks. I nod and smile at her.

"It's great Tay." I reply. She smiles and leads me over to the boys.

"There's my baby momma." Mattia says. I smile and give him a quick side hug.

"Is everyone here?" Vic asks.

"All of our families are here, Mattia's family is here, y/n's mom owns the house, Josh and Jaden showed up with Anthony, it looks like everyone is here." Alvaro says. Tay claps in excitement and runs inside to grab the cannon.

"Everyone gather around!" She yells. She hands Mattia the cannon and pulls out her phone to record like everyone else.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"It's a boy!!!" Everyone yells. Mattia picks me up and kisses me.

"We're having a baby boy!" He yells. Brynn runs over and hugs us.

"Okay photo time!" Roshaun says. He grabs my phone, opening it with his face I.D. and Mattia and I pose.

Your post:
(These are your outfits)

Liked by mattiapolibio, kairiconsentino, and 10,937 others

Caption: It's a boy! 💙

kellyluvsjersey: omg! Congratulations! 💙

roshaun_diah: do we really need another Mattia?
  ^kairiconsentino: i agree with batti
    ^mattiapolibio: this baby finna be adorable and have an attitude 💙

Brynnleeiskween: omg! Yay! 💙

tiktokroom: 💙
  ^mattiapolibio: even tiktokroom is on my side. So ha! 💙
    ^robertgeorges: probably exposed one of his exes to get their support.
      ^tiktokroom: 👀

Load more comments...

We all stand around and eat the cupcakes and snacks until my mom brings dinner out. We all go sit under the tent and we eat.

"Are you excited to have a baby boy?" Vic asks. I smile.

"I'm excited to have a baby, no matter it's gender." I reply. We all continue talking until Mattia stands up.

"We better head home. We still have to move some things into the new house tomorrow and I would like to get early start on packing." He says. I stand up and hug everyone goodbye, waving at them as leave. We drive back to the apartment and head inside. We all change and I help Brynnlee pack her room while Mattia packs ours.

"You girls all done?" Mattia asks. I nod, taping the last box up and putting the outfir Brynn picked for tomorrow on the box.

"Alright. Lets get to bed shall we?" He says. I nod and kiss Brynnlee's forehead, tucking her in. Mattia kisses her forehead and turns the light off.

"So?"

"So?"

"We're having a baby boy in like six months."

"Yes Mattia, we are."

"Have you thought of a name?"

"I was thinking Lakken."

"I was thinking Gio."

"That's cute."

"So is Lakken."

"Mattia, we have six months to decide on a name. Don't stress it, okay?"

"Alright."

"I love you." I say, placing my hand on his cheek and staring into his eyes.

"I love you more." He replies, maintaining eye contact. We both slowly lean in and connect our lips, moving in sync as we kiss. I feel Mattia's hands wrap around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We make out for awhile before Mattia pulls away, leaving us both breathless and panting.

"We should sleep." He says, still panting. I stare at him and smile.

"How is it possible, that I fall in love with you all over again everytime we kiss?" I ask, placing my hand on his cheek again. I watch his cheeks turn into a crimson color and smirk.

"Wow. I didn't know it did that." I joke. He rolls his eyes and pulls me onto the bed, cuddling against me.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

...........................................................

A/n: I realized that I end every chapter with them either saying 'goodnight' or 'I love you.' I need to get more creative with my endings. Anyways, thanks for 1.69k reads. Goodnight my lovelies. ❤(ahahaha I'm stealing y/n's saying😈)