03

tw: mention of slight harassment

Lukas POV

we spent most of the day going around the city showing adrein all our favorite fast food places, I would say he was happy with a full stomach filled to the brim with junk food. afterwards ashton packed up and went back to his apartment telling adrein his door is always open. now we were left home alone sitting in my room, I'm trying to write new songs for Kitty Section. in my peripheral vision I can see adrein getting off my bed and making his way over to my desk where im currently situated. "hey we should go on a date" I look at him wide eyed from the sudden statement "what? is it wrong to ask someone you like on a date, because if I remember correctly love is love" I sigh "no its not that you just surprised me a little, I would absolutely love to go on a date with you" adrein seemed satisfied and smiled "be ready by 7 tonight" he winks and goes back to the bed getting onto his new phone, I just chuckle and go back to work.

*time skip to 7pm*

adrein grabs my hand "okay I want to show you this place I found and I think you might like it, and please don't get mad at me" giving me a weak smile "okay? now im kinda scared where you're taking me" he laughs "its no where bad, at least not to much." Adrein drags me down some streets, after walking for about 30 minutes he stops in front of a building that looks sorta like a club "soooo I found out I was bi when I accidently went into this exact gay bar" "oh so you brought me to a gay bar for our first date! you are quite the scandalous kid" we laugh and go through the door, music is bouncing off the walls, bodys everywhere and the stench of sweat, alcohol, and drugs filling the air. yelling over the blaring music "LUKA WANT TO GET A DRINK?" I look at my date "YOU DRINK?" "LEGAL AGE IS 16 DUMMY, BUT DO YOU?" "YEAH SURE JUST A BEER THOUGH" he nods then goes over to the bar as I make my way to find a more open area.

Adriens POV

I go to the bar I hope this was a good idea.. I get a bartenders attention "hi can I get a beer and some rum" the guy nods and I wait looking around seeing luka sitting at a table near an empty corner wow what an adorable socially awkward guy I grab our drinks and when I was going to leave a hand grabs my shoulder "hey aidrein, your back!" I grunt great he's here "what do you want" I grumble I hear a deep chuckle "heyy now you don't gotta be so feisty there little fella" "get your filthy hands off of me"

Lukas POV

I see adrein leaving the bar when a guy around my age grabs his shoulder stopping him who the hell is this guy? I feel my blood start to boil when I see adrien's expression, I get up speed walking over to them hoping I can get there in time before the guy does something. "adrein there you are! I was waiting for you I found a secluded table lets hurry back before it gets takin" the guy holding adreins shoulders grip got stronger adrein slightly winces and I see the panic in his eyes "can you let go now buddy" I growl feeling my blood burning hot with anger "oh yeah who the hell are you anyways hm?" "im adreins date who are you?" i visibly see the guy cringe "im his ex, but we're still friends right?" adrein sighs "no when i said leave me alone i meant it tyler now get off me" this tyler guy laughs "your always joking around haha" adrein then tries to wiggle out of tyler's grasp but cant ok now im pissed "he said hands off or else im gonna have to do something" tyler laughs "okay shrimp do something" i admit im way smaller in physical aspects and a bit in height but im actually quite strong, and I have a nasty upper cut. "I don't wanna get physical so last chance tyler" he laughs and says "oh please do enlighten me with how 'strong' you are" we get in fighting stances and I could feel the stares from strangers in the club but I ignore them. i punch tyler with a right then left hook he stumbles back a bit then smirks wiping some blood from his lip "oh its on" he runs tackling me to the ground and punches me a few times directly on the face, I kick him off and straddle him and uppercut causing him to knock out "holy shit luka!" i look up at adrein and grab my beer, chug it then wipe my mouth "he wanted it, even said so, do you wanna go home?" adrein looks at the ground "what about tyler?" I look down and see people running over and checking him "he'll be fine see? people are already taking care of him" he sighs then looks at me then grabs my hand "fine lets go" we walk out of the bar leaving money for the drinks then back onto the streets walking to the house.