Chapter 9 SUPRISE :)

Thank you guys for reading this omg this is crazy I love you guys!!

They boys now have a home of their own!!////////////////////////////////////////////No ones POV Ashton got off work and was riding his bike when he feels his phone buzz

////////////////////////////////////////////
No ones POV
Ashton got off work and was riding his bike when he feels his phone buzz. He stops and takes his phone out looking at the bright screen that shows a text from Luka
Luke: "hey when you get home there is a surprise waiting"
A surprise eh 😏? Ashton thought
Ashton: "can't wait babes"
He quickly closes his phone and puts it back in his back pocket, hops on his bike speeding down the streets rushing home.
He runs up the apartment stairs and gets to the apartment door almost tumbling over, he fumbles with the keys and finally gets inside. He looks around huffing and puffing and nothing seems out of the ordinary "Luka what the hell? Where are you guys, is this some kind of joke?" Ashton walks around when he hears soft giggles and chuckles coming from the bedroom. Smirking he tip toes over to the door that's slightly opened ajar, inside laying on the bed is Adrien in a corset and lingerie that was most likely made for women but it fits Adriens perfect model body. Luka is standing in front of a mirror checking himself wearing a neko maid outfit "this looks so dumb, I can't believe I got stuck wearing this" Luka huffs and Adrien laughs "honey you look amazing, the skirt looks so cute!" "When is that big brutte getting here?"
Ashton pushes the door open and laughs "well well what do we have here, Playing dress up are we" Luka and Adrien jump looking towards Ashton leaning on the door way of their shared bedroom but in his eyes a new gleam they've never seen before. Ashtons eyes shining with a desire that's filled with hunger, like a wolf that hasn't eaten for weeks looking at its first meal. Ashton barks "get on the bed Luka" Luka obeys and walks over and sits "ah ah ah, I want you to crawl right in front of me your ass sticking out of that tiny skirt of yours and make your way slowly to the bed" Adrien watches with amusement at the new found passion Ashton has gained, he's gotta admit its super sexy.
Luka does what he is told and right before he gets on his hands and knees to crawl Ashton smacks his ass. Luka blushes and can feel ashton's arms snake around him pulling Luka into his chest, something is poking my butt... Luka's blush gets deeper as he realizes what's poking him, Ashton whispers in his ear "good kitty~" in a low growl the warmth of his breathe tickling Lukas neck and ear. Ashton softly kisses Lukas ear and lets him go watching intently on Lukas ass, smirking from ear to ear. Once Lukas on the bed Ashton says "tonight's gonna be fun" as he walks over to the bed taking off his shirt watching as the two on the bed kiss each other and then make room for him. They start to all kiss each other taking turns and then things escalate rather quickly. (45 minutes later)
Luka,Adrien and Ashton are all panting "wow tonight was the best ever!" Adrien says "I'm so tiredd" Luka whines as Ashton chuckles and says "I'm sorry I think I was a little rough on you two" the two perk up "It's fine it was really sexy~ meow" Adrien says as Luka goes "y-yeah i guess it wasn't to bad" they all go silent then they laugh again "I'll order dinner, someone go grab all the blankets and someone pick out movies to watch. We deserve it" Adrien grabs his phone and orders a whole bunch of food, "hey princess also add in some ice-cream my treat, it's the least I can do when my baby's treat me so good" Ashton says from the living room. Adrien's eyes sparkle "really!! Thanks daddy" as he quickly sets an order for ice cream and pays with ashton's card. They spent the rest of their night eating food in bed watching movies and cuddling.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
HEY HEY HEY AHH THANKS FOR READING I wanted to give you guys some spice since I think that's what the people want so here you are :) I hoped you like and again thanks for all the support I love seeing people enjoying this story it makes me really happy