Chapter 10: Bath

A/N
Vote, follow, comment and all that good stuff! Enjoy!

Rin said surprisingly.

*Time Skip*

The citizens continued decorating and preparing for the festival. Meanwhile the exorcists continued casting out the demons. Yukio was currently on a mission with Cheng and some other exorcists. As a couple demons came out from a building that they were inspecting. Cheng quickly took them down along with Yukio.

"Hmph, you and I are going to get along just fine." He said as he handed Yukio one of his candy despencers. Yukio looked at it questionably as he opened his mouth and tried to pop the candy into his mouth as Cheng would. As the candy then hit him in his forehead.

*At The Dorm*

Shima, Konekomaru and Bon were all walking towards Rin and Yukio's dorm, covered from head to toe with goop from demons.

"Man this sucks! I'm done! I can't take getting gooed on like this! " Shima complained.

"Quit whining already, it's part of our training. " Bon said exhaustedly.

"That molb today was unbelievable, wasn't it? " Konekomaru said. As they opened the door to the dorm, they saw you and Rin chasing the small demon boy.

"Hey, Okumura! " Bon shouted.

"Is it okay if we use your bathroom-" Konekomaru was cut off by Rin.

"Come on, chill out ya little bastard! " Rin complained as he grabbed the boy by his robe and pinned him down.

"It's just a bath! " You said while grabbing him.

"Hey! " Rin shouted as he picked up the child and it began scratching his face.

"Hey! Calm down! " You said desperately. Rin then dropped the soap and other bath necessities. As the shampoo bottle rolled over to Konekomaru. He picked it up and read it out loud.

"Mephy's Shampoo?" Konekomaru said questionably.

"The essence of suave in a bottle. Guaranteed to captivate her?" Shima said while reading the label.

"Dude seriously, you use this stuff?" Bon said with a questioning look.

You looked over to Rin.

"Wow, really Rin? " You said with a giggle.

"No, Mephisto left a couple bottles behind. " Rin muttered while the child continued kicking him in the face. You attempted to grab the child, but he continued struggling. The guys then took him into the bath to wash him. You could hear them struggling to bathe him.

"Get him! " Rin yelled from inside. You were outside the door to the boys bath as you heard Rin slip.

"Are you guys alright!? " You yelled through the door.

"Yeah, don't worry! But feel free to come in! " Shima shouted back. Rin glared at him for flirting with his girlfriend, as he caught the kid.

"Got him! " Rin exclaimed as they all held him down to wash him.

"Hurry up and scrub before he gets loose again! " Bon said while washing the child's hair. After the bath, Rin borrowed your hairdryer and blow dried the child's long blonde locks. As his usual hair style instantly appeared. The other boys were still in their underwear while drinking milk.

"Nice ears... Or horns? " Rin said questionably while playing with them. The child was then later given more modern clothes.

"They're scratchy. " The boy complained as he tugged on his clothes.