Chapter 7: The Demon

A/N
Vote, follow, comment, and all that good stuff! Enjoy!

You stayed silent.

*Time Skip*

You and Rin sat on a bench waiting for Shiemi and the small boy.

"Thanks for taking care of me. " Shiemi said as she came out from behind the curtains. You both looked at her worriedly. Rin stood up. You felt a familiar jealousy as you saw how worried Rin was.

"Shiemi, hey. " He said while looking at her.

"How long have you been here?" Shiemi asked. Rin looked at the bandage on her cheek with a worried expression.

"Don't worry it's a scratch. I'm okay. " She said as she brought her hand up to her face.

"Are you sure? " You asked. You felt bad but didn't like how Rin got so worked up over her.

"I'm sorry you got hurt cuz of me." Rin said with a sad expression.

"I'm fine, really. It's all my fault anyway. " Shiemi insisted. Shura was then sneaking up on Rin.

"Come're!" She exclaimed while putting Rin in a headlock, bashing him on her knee repeatedly, then giving him a nuggy. That's actually what you were hoping for since you saw Rin staring at another girl.

"I should kick your ass for that stunt! When are ya gonna get your act together, huh? " Shura exclaimed angrily.

"How ridiculous, all that commotion and fuss over a phantom train. I have to say, I'm not impressed. " The man from before said as he popped a candy into his mouth.

"Hey, you're that guy from the boat! " Rin said surprisingly.

"Oh, yeah. I should introduce you guys. This is Cheng-Long Liu. Senior exorcist, first class from the Taiwan branch of the Knights of The True Cross. " Shura said as she let him go. A loud ruckus was then heard from behind the curtains. As a doctor with the small boy on his head ran out.

"Okay, what's the deal? " Shura asked boredly. A nurse came out and answered.

"I don't know, he just woke up and then started attacking the doctor." The small boy was then seen biting the doctor's head as he then jumped off and landed on Rin's face. Rin grabbed him as he began growling. He went behind Rin and bit his tail. Causing Rin to scream out in pain. He then climbed onto his shoulders and kicked his head, making Rin fall onto the floor as he began ripping his hair out. He leaped again as he jumped on the desks, knocking things over and jumped onto you. He pulled your hair, then squeezed your chest. You yelped as you blushed. He then lifted your skirt up making you and Rin blush profoundly. He hopped off and made a bigger mess of the room. As he growled, Rin went over to him.

"Jesus kid, chill out! " Rin exclaimed. The boy kept running until he was caught by Cheng.

"Hey, come on ease up, he's a little kid! " Rin complained.

"Kid huh? " Cheng said as he used his staff to lift the hem of the boy's top, revealing a small tail.

"A tail? " Rin said questionably.

"Congradultions exorcist, you saved a demon. Idiot!" Cheng said sarcastically.

"Fetch the cage! " He said as he walked away.