Tour Time Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Okay are you alone now?" ~V

"Yes! What the hell do you want?" ~R

"Y/n is about to take a pregnancy test and we don't want the boys to find out or get their hopes up." ~T

"Oh my god! Yes bitch!" ~R

"Okay go take them." Taylor says. I nod and go take the tests. I walk out and set them on the table, covering them with a napkin.

3 minutes later

"Ready?" I ask. They all nod. I look at the test and start crying.

"What does it say?" ~Alv

"I'm pregnant!" I yell. Everyone cheers and we hear the boys come out of the room.

"Everything okay?" ~Ale

"Perfect." ~R

"Hi babe!" ~M

"H-Hi Tia!" ~Y

"Have you been crying?" ~M

"N-no. I'm fine. I just have a cold." ~Y

"Awe. I'm sorry baby. Feel better." ~M

"We're gonna go. Bye boys!" ~V

"Bye!" ~Boys

"Oh my god!" Tay squeals. We all hug and Brynnlee runs out.

"Are you okay?" She asks. I nod.

"Yeah. Momma is just really happy. Go play with Daisy." I reply. She nods and runs back into her room with Daisy.

"So when are you going to tell Mattia?" Vic asks.

"At Brynnlee's birthday party." I say. We talk about the plan to tell Mattia until Taylor and Vic have to leave.

"Bye girlie! Congrats!" Tay says, waving at me. I wave at them and walk inside.

"Brynnlee come take a picture with me!" I yell, grabbing my phone off of the couch and walking into my room. Brynnlee runs in and we take a selfie.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, roshaun_diah, and 9,827 others

Caption: my little partner in crime.

mattiapolibio: my girls 😍
  ^Y/n.l/n: simp

mattiboi03: y'all are too cute.

roshaun_diah: ahhhh bestie I'm so happy!
  ^Y/n.l/n: ik bestie but don't tell anyone.
    ^tiktokroom: 👀🍵

Load more comments...

"Momma? Why are you so happy?" Brynn asks, tilting her head. I smile and pinch her cheeks.

"Because you're gonna be a big sister!" I say. She screams and hugs me.

"Really?!" She asks, pulling away. I nod.

"Yep, but you can't tell anyone. It's a surprise." I reply. She holds out her pinky.

"I promise." She says, smiling. I link my pinky around hers and kiss her forehead.

"Let's get ready for bed baby." I say. She nods and we go pick out some pajamas for her and walk into the bathroom. I give her a bath and braid her hair while I'm drying her off. I change her clothes, make her brush her teeth, and then put her to bed, shutting her light off as I walk out. I go to my room and get changed, posting a quick picture on Instagram.

Your post:

Liked by mattiapolibio, alvaromero, and 8,601 others

Caption: goodnight my lovlies. ❤

mattiapolibio: night my love.
  ^Y/n.l/n: 😘

roshaun_diah: period bestie. Go off.
  ^jersyluvr05: Roshaun is the bestie we all wish we had.
    ^Y/n.l/n: period💅

xomairixo: night y/n! I hope your day was good.
  ^Y/n.l/n: thank you! It was a good day.

Load more comments...

I get in bed and scroll through some edits of Mattia and I, before going to sleep.

...........................................................

A/n: y/n is pregante 😈