Chapter 1: Her Birthday 🥳

Comincia dall'inizio

Jericho: Serene I just wanted to give you a heads up, that there had been a change of plans.

Me: Aww man so no movie night? I was looking forward to doing that with you guys🥺

Jericho: Don't worry Rainbow we're still doing something for your birthday. You should wear something nice but not super dressy. Semi formal 👌🏼

Me: A SURPRISE!!!!
Me: Oh I'm so excited 😆

Jericho: We're still waiting on you so make your way over to my place ASAP.

Me: Sir yes sir *salutes*

Jericho: See you soon Rainbow.

I exit out of my messages and tap on my playlist. Not just any playlist but I'd like to say that it's my LIT PLAYLIST baby. The first song that burst through my speakers is In Da Club by 50 Cent.

The lyrics burst through my speakers and I sing along and occasionally switching up the intros lyrics to fit my point of view.

"Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty

It's my birthday
I'm gonna party 'cause it's my birthday
I'm gonna sip Bacardi 'cause it's my birthday
And I know you don't give a fuck

It's not your birthday!"

I turn the volume up of my radio dancing and getting more into the song. I tap my fingers on my steering wheel keeping up with the beat. Singing at the top of my lungs. The chorus comes on blaring at a higher volume.

"You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub

Look papi I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love

So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed."

I come to a stop behind a rusty pickup truck. Looking over to my left I see a man eyeing me as I am still carrying on in my car. I look him dead in the eyes and begin to sing the next part.

By the time I finished the traffic is starting to move again. I pull off leaving the man blushing. What? A little flirting and seductive dance moves ain't never hurt nobody. 

I take my normal route on my home back to my apartment. I grab my phone, camera, and bookbag. I make my way into the lobby, go up the elevator, take a left the right and I finally make it home. As soon as I stick my key and unlock the door my two pups come running to my feet.

"Hi, Querida and Maverick. Have you guys been good?" I put my book bag down and give them both a good scratching behind their ears. I pick up Maverick wile Querida walks away.

"Did you pick on Querida today?" I ask while rubbing his chest and neck with my thumbs. He gave me a small smile.

 He gave me a small smile