"Let's go," she said to the ref who then had the time keeper ring the bell. The two paces around each other for a moment before locking up by intertwining their hands together.

Rey twisted Lauren's arm behind her back and the girl did a desperate front flip to ease the tension on her joints in her arms. This time, Lauren was able to turn Rey around and place him into a sleeper hold which he later broke out of once he backed Lauren into the corner.

Lauren returned to Rey in the corner, driving her knee into his gut followed by forearms to the face. Rey was able to reverse, doing practically the same thing to Lauren that was done to him. A few more kicks to the chest and Lauren was on the ground against the turnbuckle.

Lauren rolled out of the ring as Rey landed in the corner, head hitting the turnbuckle. The edges may have been covered, they still hurt like bitches to hit.

The ref started counting as Lauren crawled towards the apron while on the ground. It was at seven when she managed to get her body under the ropes. Rey was up again as the girl pulled her self up, leaning against the ropes.

"A 619 to the face of Lauren."

The girl fell down again, beat and battered but not done up. Still, she managed to sit on her knees as Rey laid down, out of breath. Lauren made it to her feet, still squatted down as she looked at the man who was also to his feet.

Lauren stood backed into the corner as Rey made his way to her. She turned her back to him as she jumped on the ropes and kicked Rey as she jumped off.

"A springboard roundhouse kick by Lopez

"A springboard roundhouse kick by Lopez."

Rey stumbled up and towards the middle of the ring, Lauren following after him as he walked away.

Lauren pulled his body towards her and wrapped her left arm under his chin as his back bent backwards due to the pressure from the inverted face lock. Rey knee what was coming and he didn't try to fight it, he had been around long enough and Lauren deserved this in his opinion.

Lauren pulled him down as she wrapped her legs around him and bent his neck back.